the fanmeet

So it was the time that you were going to meet the most important person of your life so check out everything you were wearing a black jeans and a baby pink tank top it was cold outside so you decided to wear the coat that the guy gave you last night in the garden . His heavy words were still floating in your head . You wear that coat cuz you thought that he could recognise his coat and would call you . The fan meet was not so far so you decide to grab something to eat in the way .

-----at the venue of fanmeet-----

You were waiting with fans for eunwoo's van to arrive and after some moments the van finally arrived and eunwoo steps out of it. You were almost about cry but you control your emotions and wiped your eyes and when you took your hands from your eyes eunwoo's eye met your he was staring at you just for a small moment but it ment the world to you . Then it was time to start the fan meet and very excited to hear eunwoo's voice for real . You find your seat and sat down you were holding eunwoo's special light stick for the fan meet .

-----fan Meet started-----&

You were screaming when EUNWOO made an entry while singing Rainbow Falling . His was honey for your ears . The song ended and fans started to scream . Then the host ask him some questions bout members and his future plans . Meanwhile you were thinking about the guy from the last night you didn't get why his voice sounded like eunwoo .but you ignore that and enjoy the fan meet . Then eunwoo played some games with the fans and performed some astro's song.

Then suddenly eunwoo whispered something to the host and the went out from the stage . He starts to speak " I wanted to share something to y'all , it's never too late to fulfill one's dream you know , and sometimes even though we're loved by everyone one can feel lonley"

He gave you a look . You were totally blank when hear those words coming from eunwoo and then you realise that the guy whom you talked about your feelings last night was him . You were still blank and tears started falling from your eyes and then you stand up and ran out covering your face . You felt like how could you tell those things to him or anyone you tell yourself " Are you mad y/n , where you out of mind last you forget that you cannot just talk to anyone about your life what if it wasn't him , are you crazy ."

Then you realise that you cannot just run out that hall . Then you went to rest room and decided to face the situation and went back to hall but when you entered every one was also shocked by hearing those kind of words coming from eunwoo and eunwoo was not on the stage . You sat down to your seat and the girl sitting beside you that " where did eunwoo went?."

" He went rushing back stage covering his face after you ran out " she replied

You were just thinking about the whole situation again . And then eunwoo appears back on the stage Again .

"I'm really sorry for rushing out like that I needed to use rest room." He said to the fans and especially looking at you

You knew that he was lying about that but ignore it and the event starts again . And it was time to give your gifts to him . You gave your gifts to the girl sitting beside you and told her

" Could you please give this also I'm having a stomach pain suddenly "

" Ofcourse and what should I tell eunwoo about the gift? " She asked

" Just tell that thanks for hearing me and it's a white shirt he likes I bought that from India" you answered her

"O-okay " she replied giving you a total confused type of look.

"Thanks for helping me " you Said her .

While this whole conversation you noticed that eunwoo was looking at you the whole time but you were a bit upset cuz you told him things that you were supposed to say and also he should have told you that it's him last night . But then you were worried about him that why would he say that words like he has a lot of things burried inside his heart . Then you look at with the concerned eyes but he looked at you and said not to worry through his eyes .

You knew that this whole situation was a once happen in your life thing but still you were very happy with this . And decided to live with it.

The fan meet was about to end now and you lived every minute of this fan meet it was the most special and memorable day of your life till now .And you decided not to be sad and always live all the moment of life .

-------fan meet ended-----

You went back to hotel and tried to consume the whole situation and thought that this was the first and the last time you had an conversation with your idol and you would never meet him again . You were just sitting and you were staring at the coat eunwoo gave you as the memory of the night you spend with him .

You were thinking that you'll able to meet eunwoo again or not and suddenly got a knock on your room door you went to open the door and there was a waiter standing with a letter on a tray in his hands .

"Who gave this !?" You asked him

"I'm not supposed to know that ma'am .". He answered you

"Okay , thanks." You replied

He went back to the hall and disappeared .you headed back to your bed throwing yourself on the bed taking out the letter from the envelope and start to read it out loud.

" Hey y/n ,

It's me . Your idol eunwoo I know that you were disappointed about what I said at the fan meet and that's the reason why you ran out immediately . I'm sorry for doing that but I couldn't help it .I wanted to tell you that it was me last night at the garden when you told me how thankful you were to me and the members I really wanted to tell you that it was me I was not able to say a single word from my mouth . At that I really wanted to hug you and tell you everything but I cannot do that although I was able to tell you some of the things I needed to share with someone and I was able to do that with you easily cuz you were in the same position as mine just with a lil difference but hope that you'll be be happy from now on and live your life to the fullest for me don't forget the that even though I'm not with you I'll always be on your side cuz AROHA is my strength ,my love , and if one of them is not happy then I'm also sad so promise me that you'll live happy I don't know that if we'll meet again or not but promise me this ." Said the Letter

Tears were rolling through your cheeks and you were happy by the Letter eunwoo wrote you and promised yourself that you'll be happy no matter where life takes you .

--------cha eun woo's POV--------

As soon as I stepped out of my van saw girl wearing a blue coat and it caught my eyes and I realised that she was the girl from last
Night we had an eye contact for few seconds and my heart skipped a beat. I have to keep moving so went inside . While waiting inside the make-up room I was that what would her name be and I was confused how my heart reacted when you saw her . And then my manager came in and told me that it was time for the fan meet to start. As soon as I entered the stage I saw all the fans started to scream and I performed on some astro's song and then I played some games with AROHAS. I felt really good seeing them screaming and cheering for me this much and then I spot the girl from last night wearing the coat I gave her last night . And then I couldn't help myself and ask the host to leave the stage so I can speak something she left the stage I took the Mike and started to speak and spoke the exact words I spoke last night to her . As soon as I completed my sentence the look on her face was blank and she ran out of the hall covering her face as if she was hiding that she had tears in her eyes .

I saw her rushing out but was not able to stop her or do anything . I felt guilty to make cry again and as soon as knew that I was about to cry I covered my face and ran back stage directly to the rest room I washed my face and went back to the make-up room and was watching the screen of the hall . I saw her coming back to her seat I really thought that she would not come back after what I just did . And I was happy that she came back . I was really scared that she might leave the fan meet. And then I asked the manger to find her name . And went back to the stage.

The fan meet was about to end . I was happy that she came back . After the fan meet ended . And I went back to the hotel on the way the manager to LD me her name and her room number of hotel . I went to my room and wrote a letter to her in which I wrote everything how felt and how thankful I am to her. I really hope that we meet in future and at that I would able to thank her face to face.