Chapter 2

Jax pov

I wake up to find that Iam cuddled into Jeff's chest and that's when I realize he knows how I keep getting hurt. He now knows why I cry myself to sleep at night and he knows why iam scared of our father. It all began when mother died my father blamed me and said it was my fault that she's gone and that he lost his favorite son. Cause when mom died Jeff gave me his attention no longer caring about dad it was me and him against everything. One day I came home from school and dad was drunk but it was worse than most times. He saw me and started yelling and hitting me. I screamed and begged for him to stop but he didn't . He left me balled on the floor crying in pain. That was a couple years ago and every since than he's been like this . I look up and meet my brothers eyes. Instead of finding hatred I find love and caring eyes looking down at me. That's the opposite of what I excepted from anyone. I whisper softly that iam sorry for causing him so much trouble and I expect him to yell but instead he just pulls me closer and whispers that everything will be alright in my ears. At that moment I knew I had to tell my own brother that I was matter In fact that I am in love with him.