Izuku Midoryia | School Chapter 2

Hey guys this is the second part of My Take Academia i really hope you enjoy but lets now continue on with the story and remember stay... PLUS ULTRA!!

As the explosions grow closer and closer, Izuku knew he had to get inside as soon as he could. Izuku sprinting as he just makes it inside, hears the explosions stop. But then he fells a very sweaty hand touch the back of his head, it was bakugo! Izuku, frozen in fear didn't know what was to happen next. Then he felt Bakugou's hand slip off his head and hears a loud thud behind him. Bakugo was asleep!?

Right in middle of the hallway Bakugo was just lying there unconscious, Izuku used this as a opportunity to go to his first class,English class. When Izuku walked in to the classroom there where two seats left one for him and one for Bakugo. Luckily for him they where on opposite sides of the room. As Izuku went to go sit down a kid with a extendable arm pulled out his chair making him fall. The classroom erupted with laughter. As Izuku went to go grab his chair the same kid kept pulling the chair away more and more. The made the classroom explode with laughter, the teacher had enough and told everyone to stop laughing and sit down.

The rest of the day wasn't really that exciting but half way through the day Bakugo finally woke up. The way Izuku found out was half way though Science class a huge explosion went of followed by a "DEKU!" But any way Izuku didn't have to worry because Bakugo was put in detention for the entire day besides from the special announcement that there class was getting given at the end of the day.

As the announcement began Izuku teacher said it quick and fast. "Now it is getting close to the year so i have some job ideas for you... Just kidding i know you all are taking applications for hero schools" That was true even Izuku was taking applications, and also for the biggest and best hero school in Tokyo, UA HIGH!

Hey guys that was Chapter two of My Take Academia I really hope you enjoyed and I hope you all have a good day/night and remember stay... PLUS ULTRA!!