At-atlanta?

Kelsey's POV

(I made a mistake on Kelsey an Airens heights in the last a/n Kelsey is 5'5 and Airens 5'6.)

I sat up fast.I looked down at my arm there was a IV in it.I looked all around the room.I stood up and walked to the window.I looked out it to see streets full of walkers.I walked to the door and started beating on it.

"Help somebody get me out of here help me!"I screamed.

I ripped the IV out of my arm.the door swung open and a guy and a women walked in.

"It's ok just put the needle down."The girl said.

I dropped an hugged her.She awkwardly hugged back.

"Thank you for saving me."I said over her shoulder.

"Your welcome."She said.

"Everyone has a job here and you will help one of our people Noah."She added.

"Ok.Is there any extra clothes or something I can have?"I asked.

"Yes."

She left for a second and came back with two scrubs.(that's what nurses wear just in case you didn't know that.)

I changed and walked down the hallway to find this Noah kid.I walked to Dawns office.

"Hey,Im sorry but where exactly is Noah?"I asked.

"You'll work with him only sometimes today we wanna see your skills."She said.

"My Skills?"I question.

"Yes."She said and walked out.I quickly followed.

We walked outside.She handed me a knife.She pushed me into some greenhouse thing with walkers in it.There were Ten walkers.I kicked one back that was close.I stabbed six of them until the knife broke on the seventh one.I kicked one to the ground and stomped its head in.I grabbed the other two by the necks and bashed there heads together.I walked up to a window and kicked it in as it shattered to the ground.

I crawled out.Dawn was standing there.

"Who the f**k do you think you are?"I asked.

"I told you I was testing your skills."She Said.

"By throwing me in a f**king room with walkers!"I demanded.

"Yes."She said and walked back inside.

I went inside.I walked to my room and grabbed the gun I took from her earlier when we hugged.

I stuck it behind my back and poked my head out.I walked fast down the hall.I saw officer Jenner walking down the hall towards me.I hid around the corner.She came by.I grabbed her in a head lock and drug her to the bathroom.

"Let me go Bitch!"

"Ha no."

I bashed her head to the mirror until my hand was deeply cut,Plus covered in blood.

She picked up a piece of glass and tried to stab me.I quickly raised my foot and stomp her head in a million times.

I heard people I put the gun down in her holster and put we head in my lap.

"HELP!SOMEONE I NEED HELP QUICK."I said trying to pull it off.

Dawn rushed in.

"What happened."She asked.

"I walked in here to use the bathroom and she was in here like this I didn't know what to do so I checked to see for bites.She wasn't bit,She was killed."I said sounding innocent.

"We'll have you been taught how to dispose of them?"

"The bodies?"

"Yes."she said.

"Yeah."i said.

She walked out and came back with a cart.I picked the body up and put it on the cart.Dawn went back to what she was doing.I walked down to the old elevator.I grabbed some weapons off her first.Then through her over.She got caught on a piece of metal sticking out.

I grabbed the gun with the silencer and shot her down.I took the cart back.No one saw me with weapons.So I ran back to my room.Put a pocket knife in a case then put it in my bra.I walked down to wear dawn was when I was told to go help with a patient in room 4.

I walked in to see.........Beth.She was covered in blood.Her arm had a giant gash in it they were stitching.

"Get over here and help!"They said.

I grabbed her ankles when I felt a warm liquid.Her blood.I felt dizzy the room started spinning.Then it was black.

How was it guys!!!First chapter in while.Love you guys also go read Isabella_2010_love's story.Also if your gonna read it message me and I'll tell u the story title!!