Chapter 16 What!?

Chapter 16

Third person POV.

Jade and Katherine rushed in and out of the house taking the bags into the house and up the stairs and into Katherine room. "So I was thinking about later when we come home and after resting you find an outfit for Bruce's dinner. I can not wait for you to meet everyone. I think you will get a long well with Damian" Aunt Jade said.

Katherine smile at hearing her mates name, she couldn't wait to see him again. She wished she could be with her mates, but sadly she couldn't.

"Ok" Katherine said.

Katherine brought her fingers to her lips. She could remember Damians lips on hers. They were so soft and warm. They fit perfectly with hers.

Her eyes probably light up at hearing her mates name. "So... who else lives at the Wayne's places?" Katherine asks.

Damain told her about Drake, she was intrested to know if he was right. If this Tim Drake guy would be her last soulmate. But sadly she had to wait two days until she get to meets him.

Katherine wants to look the best when she meets Drake and see her other mates again. She just doesn't know what to wear. She didn't want her Aunt to catch on that they are her mates. Not yet at least. Well at least three of them are her soulmates.

She was half and half. She wanted to wear pants but then the other half says that she should wear a dress. She doesn't like wearing dresses that much. So she doesn't know what to do?

"So you have met Dick Grayson is the oldest, then Jason would be the second oldest. Just a couple years younger then Dick. Then there is Tim Drake the third oldest. He had finshes school early. He is such a nice boy. He really loves coffee." Jade said.

"Then there is Damian Wayne, Bruce's blood related son. Dick, Jason and Tim were adopted at a young age". "But back to Damian, he is the youngest of the Wayne family. He is.... he is always in this semi kind of mood. Doesn't really open that much. Only when you get to know him. Then he will talk to you for hours. He is such a sweet heart. But he wouldn't want anyone to know about it" "he doesn't trust people that much. It took for ever to get him to even have a full conversation with him" Jade added on.

"Do you know why he is like that?" Katherine ask. "No. I would love to know. But sooner or later I will find out" Jade said.

All Katherine did was nod her head.

Time skip. Sorry.

After driving dor another 15 minutes they pulled up to one of her friends house. "Ok so this is Ronald, he is a great friend to me. And he offered to help us out for getting all the supplies for your room" Jade said.

Katherine being the shy bean she is slowly got out of the car and placed the strap of her bag onto her shoulder. She shut the door and followed her Aunt to the front door.

"Hey! Ronald I'm here!" Jade yelled out. She open the front door and stepped in. She held the door for her niece and let her past into the house. "I'm in the kitchen!" Ronald yelled out.

Katherine POV.
The Ronald guy yelled out that he was in the kitchen. I follow my Aunt through the living room and into a good sized kitchen. "Hey you must be Katherine. Your Aunt talks about you all the time" the Ronald guy said he walked over and sticked his hand out towards me. "Hi..." I said. I shyly take his hand and shake it. "It's really nice to meet you Ronald" I said.

He smiled and let go, "I'm just making myself a smooth, do you two want one?" He asks. "It's a blueberry, banana and raspberry smooth with a big spoon full of vanilla yogurt and a cup of orange juice" he added on.

"Oh and some ice"

"Yeah that would be lovely. Could tie us over before we get something to eat. And that Ronald makes the best smoothies" Aunt jade.
"Yeah that would be great. Thank you so much" I said.

Ronald smiles.

"So I think of taking you guys to the hardware store then some thrift stories to find for your room" he said.

Damian POV.
"What do you mean that we share our mate with demon spon over there!" Todd yelled out.

I roll my eyes, "How hard is it to grasp that we are sharing mates. I don't want to live with out her. And I'm guessing that's the same thing with you two.... sooner or later Drake will be involved" I said.

Jason was glaring at me and I glare back, "We both aren't happy to share her, but we have to get over it" I add out sternly.

"Wait! Why is Tim being involved in this?" Dick asks. "She has four soulmarks right?" I asks.

"Yeah"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader