Chapter 2 Them

Chapter 2

Katherine POV.
I rub the burning coll- collarbone, my collarbone burns. They are burning where my marks are. That means.... that two of my mates are in the dinner too.

I standing up a bit with out my dad and Aunt noticing anything off. Two males were standing waiting to be sitted. They were both scanning the dinner and rubbing their collarbones. 

Before they could look over my way I sat back down. Two of my mate are here... they seem older like 24 or 26 years old. The pain was unbearable, but I had to act normal.

I don't want to reject them, I couldn't do that. I can feel them fight for the bond to continue.

The bond has 2 steps. 1 is to reject or reclaim them as there mates. The 2 part is well.... sex.
When the bond is either rejected or reclaim the pain and itchy feeling will go away.

"Hey you ok kid?" Dad asks.
"Yeah I'm ok, I think I'll be getting my period soon" I mumbled out. I grab my stomach as to show that I wasnt liying to them.

"Ok well when we are done eating here we can go tot he store and get you some female stuff..." dad said.
"Dean just say it, pads or tampons" Aunt Jade said.

I laugh and dad rolled his eyes.
"Pads" Dean said. I roll my eyes.

I grab ahold of my left thigh and squeezed it hard.

The two males walked past us as a young woman serve ahead of them.
Their heads where scouting the dinner. I watch them walk past and find a booth at the other side of the dinner where I could see them perfect, but I dont think they could see me.

Pain was shotting through my body as they fought for the bond to connect.

The female worker who sat my mates down came over to us.

"Hello I will be your server tonight, in Serra, what can I start you with to drink?" Serra asks.

"I'll will like beer" Aunt Jade said.
"Same with me"

Serra wrote down their orders and she looked at me.
"I'll have a coffee and a water" I said calmly.

I look past her and looked at my two mates. I move my eyes back at the sever fast becuase they were looking my way. One of the males were turned looking over this way.

"Ok I'll be back with you drinks" she said walking away.

Dicks POV.
"Well that was a stressful mission" I said stretch my arms up into the air.

"Hmmm...." Jason huffed out.

We walked down the street to the dinner we found a couple years ago after a mission or petrol was done.

"Hmm"

Jason stopped and started to rub his collarbone. "You ok?" I asks.

"Yeah I'm fine... my mark is itchy" he said. He looked at me confused.
"What?"

"Your rubbing your mark too" he said.

And I was I didnt know I was rubbing my mark to. I smile and look at me.

We walked into the dinner, we looked around the room. There was not a lot of people in the dinner. Just a few people. No one in the dinner we have seen so far was not my mate.

My mate was here, I can tell. My mark was burning. My mind bond was fighting for my mate to either reject me or to let it happen.

Please don't reject me please. Please. Don't.