Fight of the Mynira Ch. 8

Yello all again. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I have tried to figure it out, but i always loose count.....

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

Puh-lease!! But only if you like it. Imma kinda getting tired of saying that over and over again so from now on, unless i change my mind, IT WILL BE IMPLIED!!! Kay, tanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Fine. We'll come."

What happened next was not anything like I'd expected. I caught a milisecond of relief cross their faces before I was in someone's arms, being carried bridal style. I looked up and saw the face of the of the boy in the blue robes. His hair was whipping around as he ran with me in his arms. I looked over his shoulder and saw the boy in the dark gray carrying Sarah, and Mr. Dreamy carrying Casey. They looked just as bewildered as I felt. I looked around to try to see which direction we were heading, but I couldn't see anything. Everything was a blur. I was speechless. No one should be able to run that fast, but, here I was, in the arms of a really hot guy, going just that fast. And I could feel us gaining speed, too. A little voice in the back of my mind wondered when we would reach the speed of light, but I pushed it aside. Machines couldn't even go that fast yet, so there was absolutely no way that could happen. But the little voice, offended, came right back with a retort about nothing being impossible. I was about to say something else to it, but another voice came into my mind. Sleep, now. It said, close your eyes. A sudden wave of fatigue washed over me. My eyes started to droop, my head nodded, and I slipped into oblivion.