4

Everyone looked toward the young girl as she smirked in her boyfriend's direction, "It's been a while since we've sparred together. Huh Izu?"

She walked over to the arena and watched as her boyfriend let out a yawn as he stretched. "You're right Mochi. Remember, I don't hold back." She gave him a grin as she took her spot on the other side of the arena.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." They both took their stances and everyone sat in anticipation.

"Ready?"

The class edged forward in their spot as Ochako let her power flow over her and the pink electricity crawled across her skin.

"GO!!"

They both shot forward and the class watched what could only be described as a dance between the two, a swift pattern of strikes from Ochako being dodged by Izuku, and Izuku trying to strike her with his palm to use his power against her. Some of them were awestruck at the movements they displayed. Even the teachers were awestruck, it wasn't even a destructive battle, some would call it beautiful.

"Are you really gonna make me use it?" Izuku asked through somewhat labored breaths.

"I said I wouldn't hold back, and so did you." Everyone gave a confused look at each other as they heard the commentary. That was when Izuku leped away from her and reached for the sword handle on his back.

"You asked for it?" Izuku pulled the handle mounted to his back and revealed what looked like a traditional English blade, the blade was dull and it seemed like it was a bit thicker than it should have been. "Bolt Blade!" with that a flash of lightning exploded from the blade and covered the field hitting Ochako and throwing her out of the ring.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!" Kaminari screeched as he shot up in his seat. Everyone shot up after him and shared shocked expressions.

"How did he use a lightning attack?" Momo asked as she stared awestruck. Everyone watched as Izuku sheathed his "Blade" and made his way over to Ochako.

"You alright Ochako? I let a little more out than I meant to." He chuckled as he gave her a hand up.

"Yeah, that one hurt a little more than usual. I guess it's been too long since we trained." She said as she stood and they made their way back over to us.

"Midoriya, would you care to explain to the class what it was that you just did?" Aizawa asked as the two made their way back.

"Not at all. This "sword" I carry isn't meant to be used to cut. It stores different materials that I can use as a blast wave of energy. There is a friction generator, liquid nitrogen, heat generator, and a few other tools that I can use. The point of these is that when I zero them out I can use the metal blade to release the variable into the material world." Midoriya explained as he demonstrated by causing the blade to catch fire and then be covered in ice.

"Woah dude, that's insane." Kaminari said in a flabbergasted manner.

"So you've figured out how to combat people since your quirk isn't suited for direct combat like some of ours. Fascinating." Todoroki said as he walked over and Examined the blade. It was clearly dulled but still had the appearance of a regular sword.

After everyone was done examining the weapon they all went back to the one on ones. As anyone would guess, no one beat him. They were dominating victorys all around, except when he fought Mina. she got the closest to winning because of her acid quirk, she used it to cover her body and it burned him to touch her. However, once he started using the sword he one pretty easy.

"Alright, now that you have all had the chance to see Midoriya's abilities, take a few minutes to strategize with each other before we move on to a full class battle against him." Everyone looked over to the greenette as he stood off to the side and yawned.