1

Location: USJ

POV:3rd Person

The class of 1-A made there way into the massive structure that was the USJ, they were accompanied by Aizawa, there homeroom teacher, and thirteen, a popular rescue hero. They all gathered at the top of the stairs and were in awe of the size and grandeur of the building. "Hello students, as I'm sure you all know, I am the rescue hero Thirteen. Now we all know just how incredible quirks can be, take mine for example. Black Hole is capable of breaking down rubble and destroying it, with that, you must also know that my quirk can easily kill a person."

Many of the student nodded in understanding before Aizawa took his turn to speak. "Now originally it was going to be me, Thirteen, All Might, and a surprise guest with you all today. However, All Might has been pulled into another issue and cannot join us."

As he spoke, he gave Thirteen a signal, showing three fingers to tell her what was going on. Of all the students, only one knew what that signal meant. It meant that All Might had gone past his limit and was stuck in his weakened state, this made Uraraka sadden a bit knowing that her mentor wouldn't be joining them today.

She looked at her left hand a watched as some small bits of pink colored electricity moved across her skin, she remembered the day she had been told she would have to eat his hair. The memory made her shudder a bit remembering how gross it was; however, with her newfound power she would be able to fulfill her dream of giving her parents an easy life.

As Aizawa finished and Uraraka broke out of her reminiscent trance, Kirishima had spoken to the class. "Man, they even brought in fake villains."

In the center of the complex a wall of purple opened, and a small army of villains poured out of it and from the center emerged a man covered in hands. The students could tell that he must have been the leader, next to him stood a black creature with a beak and exposed brain. Then the purple portal shrunk down to the size of a man and stood next to the leader.

"Those aren't fake, there the real deal. Thirteen, protect the students, we just need to hold out until he gets here." Aizawa said as he took up a defensive position.

"Where is All Might? He was supposed to be here. Oh well, he'll show up eventually, lets just get a move on." The hand guy spoke, and his forces began to rush forward.

Aizawa leapt down the stairs and engaged the villains. Thirteen tried to protect the students as they tried to evacuate but were stopped when the purple mist appeared in between them. Two students who were known as Kirishima and Bakugo leaped at the mist man only to pass right through him. "What the hell?" Kirishima said as he and Bakugo landed behind the mist of a man.

"Now its time for me to do my part." The mist man then created many portals under the students; however, no one fell. Not a single movement was made, the gates shuddered and closed, and the students were left suspended in the air. Everyone could feel what seemed like a heartbeat radiate through the building.

"What is going on?" A student with yellow hair and a black bolt asked confused as he nor any other students could move or use their quirks.

"Wait, is this...?" Bakugo said before a smirk grew on his face. "You guys are so screwed."

"Oh, thank god, he's here." Thirteen said as she let out a sigh of relief.

"What do you mean he's here? You knew he was coming? He was the special guest? I'm so excited, he's been on assignment for so long." Uraraka said as she had a huge smile on her face.

"Well I'm glad you missed me, let me just handle these guys really quick." Everyone turned to see a man standing in the doorway of the building, he was wearing a Hero suit that all the students recognized. The green assassin cloak that buckled over his chest and flowed down to his ankles, the brown leather handle of the sword on his back, the fingerless white gauntlets on his arms, the helmet that covered his whole head, and the unmistakable white Zero that rested on the face portion of the helmet.