T E N

Macy ran faster than ever before, with the sound of the claws slamming down ringing out from behind her. The claw slams down behind them louder than ever causing all the losers to scatter around the layer, in hopes of staying clear of Pennywise's wrath.

Mike slid to shelter, calling out for Macy to follow him. She cursed to herself as she realized she was too far away from him, knowing she wouldn't be able to make it and would only draw more attention to her and Mike. Macy looks behind her, seeing Pennywise gaining more traction on her and Bill. They lock eyes for a moment before running in separate directions. With Bill jumping into a body of water and Macy running straight into one of the many cave openings in Pennywise's layer.

She listens as the screams of her friends and laughs of Pennywise get more faint as she runs deeper and deeper into the cave. She suddenly stops, hunching over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. " Come on you're a fucking psychologist. You know none of this shit is real, IT's just fucking with you, with all of us. " She reassures to herself, trying to remember that none of this was real. With her eyes closed shut, Macy takes some deep breaths, trying to calm herself down and reason with what she had just seen.

Once she finally opens her eyes, Macy looks down at the floor. Her eyes widen as she notices a boney hand wrap around her ankle. Fear fills her fast as she straightens up quickly, desperately trying to shake the handoff of her, this only making the handgrip onto her ankle tighter. A scream leaves her mouth once the hand digs its nails into her ankles, reminding her of the grip a similar handheld to her hair all those years ago.

The hand suddenly pulls back forcefully, causing Macy to fall face-first onto the ground. She places her hand out in front of her, wanting to break some of her fall. A scream leaves Macy's mouth as the nails dig deeper into her skin, she could almost feel the blood beginning to drip from her ankle. She suddenly feels the hand pull back more, making her reach her hands out for anything to grab as she gets dragged deeper into the cave.

Macy screams in pain as the rough ground scrapes against her skin, causing scrapes and cuts to begin forming on her. She begins kicking her feet, trying to land a hit on whatever was pulling her through the dark cave. Kicking the hand hard she feels the grip loosen as the dragging stops.

The woman came back to her senses quickly and shot back up to her feet, ignoring the pain from the multiple deep scrapes and cuts around her back and arms. Looking around the room frantically, Macy begins running to each door that was in the room, not even noticing where she was.

" Fuck! " She screams, noticing that both the two doors were locked. Pressing her back against the door, her stomach suddenly drops as she finally realizes what room she was in. Macy looks around, seeing the upstairs bedroom of the Neibolt house. The same room where she was locked inside while desperately looking for Betty. The same one where Pennywise threw her against a wall, almost killing her as result.

Trying to catch her breath Macy desperately tries to put the horrible memories behind her and focus on escaping. The woman looks around the room for an alternative way to get out of the room. Turning back around, Macy tries wiggling the doorknob in her hands, hoping it was now unlocked.

Her hand stays on the doorknob, hoping that she could open it with more force. Yet Macy's movement stopped once she heard the closet door open, the door slamming loudly against the wall behind it. Macy tenses up, bracing herself for whatever is behind that door but to her surprise, there was nothing.

She extends her neck out, trying to get a look at what was on the other side of the door. Her eyes widened as she saw the light coming from the layer and Macy knew this was her only way out of the bedroom. She began running as fast as she could towards the door, in hopes of being reunited with the losers. But before she could make it out the door, it slammed in her face, again.

Macy fell onto her back as she ran into the door, starting to get annoyed at the string of door slamming in her face. Placing her hands at each side of her, Macy lifts up her torso, with her head beginning to throb. Her eyes widened once she notices her reflection from a mirror that hadn't been there mear minutes ago. She blinks rapidly at the refection of herself, trying to snap out of whatever she was under.