Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

   Though that doesn't stop him from sleeping with every woman on sight. It will take his love to sort him out. I felt bad for her already. Lucky for Sheila, she had me wrapped around her pretty little fingers. I raised her hands to my lips, kissing her knuckles.

    A little later Sheila started to stir once more. "Mm, what is the time, Zaivinth?" She rubbed her eyes trying to get rid of the sleep filled within them.

    "Maybe a bit past noon." I looked over the shoulder at the window. What a wonderful morning, I wish to have a trillion more of these.

    "Noon?!" She shot straight up out of bed, before I could stop her she tried to get out of bed. I watched her try and take a step, where her legs wobbled like a newborn dear.

   I sprung from the bed, swooping her into my arms. "Little sore, my love?" I chuckled putting a smacking kiss on her beat red cheeks.

    "How could you let me sleep in this late?" She gasped with horror as I carried her to the bathroom.

    "How could I not? You were like an angel, sleeping so soundly in my arms." I smiled down at her as I kicked the door open and sat her on the edge of the tub. She shrieked at the cold texture of the marble tub.

    I chuckled, "let's take a bath together."

    "There is no together," she huffed.

    Isn't there though? I teased planting a message into her mind.

    She gasped, "what was that," she gripped my arm as I was turning the notches to fill the tub up with water.

    "A bath together in return for the answer?" I grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze as I checked the water temperature that was filling up the tub.

    "Deal."

    I chuckled, it's the mind link I've told you about. We can both communicate telepathically now that we are officially mated. I wrapped my arms around her, straddling the ledge between the bathroom and the bathtub. I leaned down and kissed my mark, I watched as it sent chills down her spine. I smiled against her skin.

    "H-how do I do it?" She said so seductively quiet.

    Think of me, darling. Then think of what you want to say. I kissed her mark again.

    My mate is a complete scoundrel, she chuckled aloud.

   My eyes widen, then a mischievous grin spread across my face. I dipped my hand down to the warm water and splashed it up onto her face. "Hey!" She shrieked covering her naked body.

    Then she dipped her hand into the water and splashed me with ten times more force. "Are you sure you want to do that again, Princess?" I chuckled, splashing her again.

    "It's queen to you." Then she pushed me into the tub.

ms-zKeE2J

ms-zKeE2J.gif

Okay so guys. New book idea, yes or no?

 New book idea, yes or no?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

Should their lazy day continue?

Who's surprised with Zaivinth's past?

Does that change your outlook on him?

COMMENT AND VOTE PWEASE