6 - Jonathan

(credit to the artist who drew this because this is not my art)

After the kid fiasco with Dio, he returned to his adult form after midnight has passed. Giorno was glad that his father did not do anything to you. However, he questioned the blush that was on his father's face. He refused to let you and Dio out from his sight.

So it leads to you, Giorno and Dio are watching Neon Genesis Evangelion on Netflix. You heard about this anime from Tumblr and decided to watch it. Dio watch it with you because his excuse was that he was bored. It's the afternoon. He should be asleep.

"So Dio..." You kept your eyes on the screen. "You're using Jonathan's body while you have your head. Does that mean Jonathan's blood and your blood are mixed together and are in Giorno's body?" This made you think about Giorno's parents. Especially about the father itself.

"Little one, I am using Jonathan's body. His Hamon abilities are powering my own abilities." He said, eyes shifting to you. His eyes stares at your neck. He could do it. Drink you dry. He quickly avert his eyes off your neck and back to the television screen. "What are you implying?"

You take the mug that has a warm tea in it and sips it. "I'm implying that Giorno has the blood of the Joestars and Brando in him. Which means that Jonathan and you are his dad." You sip your tea again. "Two dads."

Dio immediately stares at you as you calmly sips your tea. You were hiding your smirk from him. Giorno try to pay attention to the anime but the conversation that you and Dio are having was interesting to eavesdrop.

"Little one." Dio started, the anime soon became background noises for the conversation. "Be careful what you are saying because it might be your last word." He blinked and saw Gold Experience, hovering behind you. The Stand arms wrapped around your waist and he rested his chin on your left shoulder.

"Padre." Giorno has entered the conversation. The World made his appearance and stares at Gold Experience. Tension enveloped the living room. You sit still, not wanting to do anything next to cause a fight between the two men.

Giorno lets his Stand to protect you from The World. Both Stands have taken a liking to you. They desire not to hurt you since their Users wanted to fight each other. Their Stands look at each other. Same goes for their Users.

Having enough of the tension, you cleared your throat, grabbing their attention. "That's enough!" Their Stands are still there and if only you could see them. If you did, you would be shock on how Giorno's Stand is acting around you.

You wanted to get up from the couch and head to your room. You really want to be away from all of this.

Dio and Giorno saw a red dart on your neck when you got up from the couch. Since Dio was close to you, he quickly caught you in his arm. He saw how your eyes are closing, ever so slowly. Giorno head out to catch the enemy. If there was poison in the dart, he would have to create an antidote for the poison. He will not loose you from a mere poison.

"Dio..." He listened to your pulse, it was getting weaker by the minute. He felt your warmth, slowly disappearing. He couldn't bear to lose you. From all the kindness that you show him, he has started to tolerate you.

"Stay with me, (Name). Please... for me."

That was the last thing you heard before slipping into consciousness.

• • •

You woke up in a room that you did not recognise. The decor looks like you are back in the Victorian era. "Wait a minute..." You sat up, from lying down on the bed. You studied the room and it does looks like it. You have watch a few movies about the Victorian era and you know how it works. Somewhat, not all.

You hear something fumbling with the door knob. Looking around you search for a weapon to protect yourself because self defence is important. The fumbling stop and the door burst open, revealing Jonathan Joestar.

In the flesh and not dead.

"Wha...? How?" You were having problems on creating a sentence. This has got to be another dream. A dream within a dream.

The gentleman noticed your problem and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I apologise, miss."

Gah! The level of gentleman is overpowering you. Is as if a bright light is shining towards you. You shield your face from the shining light. "It-Its alright, Jo— I mean, Mister Joestar."

Jonathan approach you, before he could take a step. He cleared his throat. "May I approach you?"

If there was an arrow, you could have been shot right now. Due to how nice Jonathan is. "Ye-yes." You say, placing a hand on your chest. Be still my beating heart, you prayed.

He gave you another smile and you swear you saw a halo on top of his head. Jonathan took a chair and place it next to the bed. "Thank you, miss."

"Your welcome and uh..." You cleared your throat. "Do you know who I am because I know who you are." You say with the most serious face that you could muster.

Jonathan nodded, "Yes I do know who you are, Miss (Full name)." He then look down, staring at his hands. He was playing with them. "First of all, I want to thank you for watching over Dio for me. I know that he is a troublemaker and a bad seed when he was a kid but what lies in the past, stays in the past."

You couldn't believe that you are hearing this. You decided to let Jonathan to continue. "As for Giorno, he is a Joestar but he is a Brando. He is a mixture of both of them. You are right for saying that I am his father..."

"But?"

He looks up and his smile, it wasn't cheerful. It has a sadness within it. "But," Jonathan added. "As for Giorno, I see both of Dio and I within him. I do hope that he does wonders for the Joestars family line. The family line must not disappear for I am proud of my descendants. They've done well in the world of the living."

Jonathan lean towards you and wrapped his arms around your body, engulfing you in a bear hug. "I wish I could meet Giorno and tell him how proud I am."

Automatically, you return the hug. "I'll tell him that. You have my word, Jonathan."

"Thank you, (Name)." He lean back and kiss your forehead. "It's time to wake up now." Jonathan gave you one last smile as you close your eyes.

• • •

"Gah!" You shouted as you sat upright. You are back in the living room, with Dio and Giorno. You were in Dio's arm. "Wha-what happen?!" The expression on their face changed from worry to relief. The antidote worked and both of them are glad that you are back with them.

Giorno answered your question, "An assassin shot a poison dart on your neck, tesoro. Father stayed behind to watch over you while I chased the assassin." You look at Dio. He stayed behind... to watch over you. In your head, you said to yourself; He cares for me. "I found the assassin, fought and win the fight. I found an antidote in the pockets of the assassin."

You closed your eyes and exhale. You were so close to death. Without them, you wouldn't be alive. You open your eyes, "Thank you Giorno." And you look over to Dio. "And you too Dio, thanks for staying."

Dio huffed, "Need I remind you little one, that we Brando, are protective of the things we adore and treasure." You're not sure if he is acting like a Tsundere or he acts like he does not have feelings for you.

For once, Giorno agreed with his father. "That's right." He lean down and kiss your left cheek. This prompt Dio to kiss your right cheek.

This is going to be a long night of you getting flustered by the two male.