5 - A Young Boy

"Dio, I didn't know that you were adorable as a kid." You pinch his cheeks, smiling with glee. The tall man, who was all Vampire and menacing has become into a child. Still menacing and had that look on his face. Dio was staring daggers at you.

Giorno explained that an enemy Stand caused him to become a kid. Both of them were heading out from the apartment and was heading to the rooftop, to practice. An enemy Stand caught them off guard and Giorno managed to defeat them.

Another thing surprised you. Enemy Stands. They are making their appearance and you wonder if Giorno's friends from Vento Auro are going to make an appearance. After all, the three of you have meet Jotaro and his daughter, Joylne.

You wonder, is your world colliding with their world? If so, will there be more characters coming into your world and make their appearance. "Let me go, (Name)." Dio's child like voice says. He has enough with your antics. He couldn't use his Stand because when he was a child, he did not have one.

"Alright, alright." You let his cheeks go. Dio rubbed his red cheeks. He was glad that was over. "Little one." Now it was your turn to call him that. It was a nickname that Dio called you. You were smaller than him and he was taller than you.

"You—" Before Dio could say anything, Giorno cuts in. "Now, now, that's enough." He stood between you and Dio. As much as he wants to see where this is going, he wanted to know how long this does affect his father.

You raised both hands up and took a step back. "If you need me, I'll be at the living room." You turn around and head over to the room, leaving Giorno with Dio.

"I didn't know that you wore earrings when you were a young boy." Giorno noticed it, on Dio's left ear.

The young boy raised an eyebrow at this. "(Name) notice this days ago and now you notice it?" He was right. Giorno did not notice it on the first day that he met Dio. In his adult form.

• • •

Yawning, you stretch your arms. Your console was being fix by a friend of yours. He stays at the same building as you but on a different floor. You were grateful of his help because fixing said console will take a lot of money to pay it. You're happy that he gave you a reasonable price to fix your console.

Dio walked in the living room and plopped himself on your lap. "Hug me." He ordered you, leaning his back to your chest. He has closed his eyes and was crossing his arms.

"Well, aren't you a needy mood." You say, placing your arms around his waist and hug him. "What change your mind to hang out with me?"

The boy didn't answer your question. You open your mouth to ask him some more questions but you close it. Maybe its best to leave it be, you thought. Dio took the remote and change whatever you are watching on Netflix to another show. The young boy decided to watch a movie with you.

He'll use this is an advantage, being a young boy has its perks. As an adult, you could not hug him. As a kid, you could hug him and give him some affections. This was his plan and he intend to use his time as a young boy to spend time with you.

• • •

"Hey Gio." You greeted the teen when he enter the living room. "We're watching Harry Potter, all of the movies. Wanna watch it with us?" He saw Dio, sitting on your lap, having a smug look on his face.

Oh how he envy his father for doing that. Giorno gave you a smile, "Sure thing tesoro." He made his way to the couch and sit on your right.

One thing that you didn't notice that Dio and Giorno are glaring at each other. Dio still have that smug look plastered on his face, as for Giorno, he couldn't believe that this was happening.

You and Giorno noticed that the sunlight did not harm or hurt him. His skin didn't burn up or was he aware of the sunlight beaming down on him. You shared a look with the teen.

After watching all the Harry Potter movies, Dio wanted to have a walk with you. Only you and him. Giorno is not allowed not to join in.

• • •

Walking with Dio, he has brought some attention from the girls. They were smitten by his appearance and they would try to flirt with him. You saw how it goes down.

"Apologies ladies but I have my own company." He said, giving them a smile. Even with that accent of his, it does add charm to woo others to his side. You had left to the coffee shop to buy your favourite drink and tea for him.

The young boy went up to you, he link his arm around yours. "This is my company." Dio leaned towards you. You look at him and then to the girls. You could feel their gaze towards you. The girls walk away from you but their gaze remained the same.

"What was that about Dio?" You gave him his tea. He took it and carefully drink it. He reply your question with a hum.

As the sun set in the sky, Dio enjoyed his time with you. He remembered being a child, living with the Joestar family in England. Adopted by George Joestar. How he loathe Jonathan Joestar and then, he acquire the Stone Mask, abandon his humanity to become a Vampire. So much have happened to him.

"Something on your mind, Dio?" Your voice made him his train of thought to be halted in its tracks. He tilt his head up and saw that you were looking at him, with a worried expression.

He assured you with a soft smile. "Everything is alright. I was, simply... daydreaming." He wouldn't admit that he like to see you, smirking at him.

"The great and almighty Dio is daydreaming?" You teased him. "What has become of the world right now?" You gave him a cheeky grin after giving him a smirk. You reach out and ruffled his hair.

"The world has nothing to do with this." Dio murmured, looking away as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Hm?"

"Nothing... Let's head back. Giorno might search for us."

"As you wish."

Feeling a little bold, you kiss his forehead. The blush deepened and his eyes widened by the sudden gesture from you.

//
This was fun to write.