EVOLVE, avatar: the last airbender

Rating: Teen Audiences and Up

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Category: F/M, Gen

Fandom: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Relationship: Zuko (Avatar)/Original Female Character(s), Aang (Avatar)/Katara (Avatar), Sokka (Avatar)/Suki (Avatar)

Characters: Zuko (Avatar), Aang (Avatar), Kutara (Avatar), Sokka (Avatar), Toph Beifong, Suki (Avatar), Appa (Avatar), Momo (Avatar), Iroh (Avatar), Bumi (Avatar), Azula (Avatar), Jet (Avatar), Mai (Avatar), Ty Lee (Avatar)

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     What if, in some rare cases, other Benders had the ability to master more than the Element they were born into?

     Kaira is a Fire Bender, born and raised within the confines of the Fire Nation, and taught that all other Benders were to be crushed beneath her heels. When the day comes it's discovered that her mother has kept an earth-shattering secret for the past decade and a half, Kaira is shunned by her Nation and forced into exile like their Prince.

     Running into the newly formed Team Avatar in Omashu, she's readily accepted by the three of them despite her heritage. Clashing with old friends, allies and enemies alike, Kaira struggles to accept herself and find a place amongst those who are trying their damnedest to save the world they all live in. The constant appearances of Zuko and his uncle Iroh don't exactly help that matter either.

     © frosch, 2019