The Mute Probie (His Point of View)

This is a sequel to The Mute Case.

"HELP!" Tony shouted as he hurried in with a pissed off h/c haired girl, hitting him with her sandle. "Call her Probie again, Tony?" Ziva asked with a smile as Y/n gave Tony one last smack before sitting at her new desk between Ziva's and mine. "I was just giving her advice and it slipped out." Tony said and rubbed his head as Y/n gave some gestures.

"Oh, that's not nice to say, Pro-....Y/n." Tony said as Y/n was glaring knifes at him. I had an amused smile on my face. She tossed her stapler at Tony as he dodged it. "Wow. How did you piss off N/n this time, Tony?" Abby asked a she walked over. "He call her Probie again." McGee said with a smile.

"Oh Tony, you should know better by now." Abby said as Y/n was still glaring at Tony. "Ah, I see Y/n has thought of 20 ways to kill Tony in 5 minutes. Must have called her Probie again." Ducky said as he joined the group. It was one day were we haven't had any cases and finished up late work.

Y/n seem to hold her head and closed her eyes. "You okay, Y/n?" I asked and put down my pen. She gave a slight shake of the head as Abby walked over and placed her hand on her head. "She is feeling a bit warm." She said as I stood up and walked over, feeling her head. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good?" I asked softly and looked at her as she gave signs.

You would of told me to go home

"Perhaps I should give an exam." Ducky said as Y/n tried avoiding it. After a while and Abby's begging, she finally gave in and nodded. I helped her up and down to autopsy with Ducky. After the exam, it turns out she was running slight fever and was suffering a migraine. She sat on the metal table as I sat next to her. "Explains why you're more annoyed at Tony than usual." I said with a chuckle as I felt her body shake as she smiled.

"I'll drive you home, alright?" I asked her as she nodded. I held my hand out as she slid hers into it. "Thanks, Ducky." I said and got down and helped Y/n down from the table. "Anytime, Jethro. Now, my dear, I want you to go home and get plenty of rest. Don't come back until you are feeling better." He said with a smile as Y/n nodded and hugged him as a thanks.

We got in the car as I drove soft and slow this time. I looked over and saw her leaning against the window. I held her hand and gave her it a soft kiss as she looked at me and smile. I pulled into her drive and helped her out. "I'll stay until you fall asleep and will be back to check on you in the morning." I told her as she nodded, but gave some hand gestures about her not being tired.

"Well, Ducky knows best. It's best if you do rest, hun." I said as she shook her head trying to fight against it again. "I guess we'll have to find a way to tire you out." I said with a slight smirk and stood in front of her as she blushed deeply. "Gee, that fever must be getting worse. You're face is red." I teased and felt her forehead causing her to blush deeper.

I leaned close to her face and she gave me quick hand gestures. I chuckled softly and moved closer. "I don't care if I get sick, Probie." I said with a smirk and softly kissed her, feeling her kiss back. I pulled away and looked at her as she looked at me lovingly. I kissed her again, taking off my coat then hers. We ended up in the bedroom as I laid her down and continued kissing her passionately.

Time Skip

I finished putting on my clothes and looked at the sleeping girl in the bed with her hair a sprawled over the pillow and the sheets cover in her naked body. Her flawless skin shining in the dim light. I smiled softly and walked over, pressing a gentle kiss to her head. "I love you and I'll be back soon." I said softly and brushed her hair out of her face.

I drove back to the office as everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked as everyone looked a each other then back at me. "You're smiling like crazy, Boss." Tony said as I walked over to my desk. "That a problem, DiNozzo?" I asked and sat down. "No, Boss." He said and got back to work.