Bloodbath (Part 2)

Time Skip Gibbs's POV

"Nothing on the statewide BOLO yet." Ziva said as she walked over to my desk then over to Tim's. "Get off your knees. It's just a typewriter, McGee" She said since Tim told us about last night with Tiana and the typewriter. "No ATM transactions, hasn't touched his credit cards. Was a typewriter. And she messed up my motherboard so badly the BIOS got screwed up and I had to do a hard reset." He said a bit annoyed. "How traumatizing for you, McGee." I said sarcastically while researching more about Mikel. 

"Go easy on him, boss. Even a hair out of order traumatizes McGee. Put this on the plasma." Tony said as he handed Tim a camera memory card. "Where's your chair?" He asked as Tim put in the card. "He doesn't deserve to sit." I said, typing on my computer. "With that ass? Didn't find Mawher, boss. Guy's totally disappeared. But I found this in his apartment." Tony said as I stood up and looked at the plasma to see a picture of a shrine to Tiana with multiple pictures of her. 

"He's been tracking her for a while." Ziva said as she walked over. "So much for that restraining order." Tim said as he stood but I gave him a look, causing him to kneel back down. "I spoke to his supposed girlfriend. They went on one date. All he talked about was Tiana. I'll find out more this weekend. We're having dinner." Tony said as he clicked to a picture of Tiana around Tony but Mikel put a picture of his face cut out and over Tony's. "No, you don't eat until you find the guy trying to kill Tiana." I said a bit harsh, but I love Tiana dearly so we have to find this guy.

"Boss, actually, I have an idea about that. I've been analyzing the incoming packets on Tiana's system." He said as I bent down with my hands on his desk. "There appears to be a shell code. Um, I think that Mawher's been worming into Tiana's computer to monitor her communications." He said as we stood around his desk. "You think you can track the worm?" Ziva asked as he better be able to. "If he tries to access again, yeah." He said as I pushed off the desk. "Coordinate with Abby and Tiana." I said as I started walked back over to my desk, pushing his chair back over to him. 

"Boss, gonna have to try and get her out of the elevator first." He said as I stood up and walked over to the elevator that leads to her and Abby's lab. I pushed the button as the doors opened to show the angel sitting in the corner of the elevator with her knees to her chest. "Hey, Gibbs." She said softly as I looked at all the gadgets in her hands. I gave a slight smile and walked in, taking a seat next to her as the doors shut. I looked at her as she looked at the taser in her hand. 

"Did you know that only five of the 2.5 million deaths every year occur in elevators?" She asked, probably trying to keep her mind busy. "No." I answered simply and softly as she nodded. "Ziva gave me this." She said as she gestured to the taser. "And Cynthia gave me the pepper spray." She said and held it in her other hand. "The knuckles are Director Shepard's." She said as she showed me the knuckles. I gave another small smile. All of us are worried about her. "No one is going to hurt you, Tiana." I said as she looked at me, her beautiful frosty blue eyes worried and full of fear then she looked away. 

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." She said as she looked at her weapons. "Did it?" I asked as she looked at me again. "Yeah. Can you say it again?" She asked with a small smile that I will always love. "Nobody's going to hurt you, Tia." I said again softly as she nodded a little. I wrapped my arm around her as she leaned against me like a little kid, laying her head on my chest. My arm was around her protectively as she gripped her weapons. "Can I stay at NCIS until you catch him?" She asked softly as I hummed. "Mhmm. I'll move the whole lab into the elevator if it'll make you feel better. Abby included." I said softly against her head. 

I softly kissed her head as she smiled softly. I felt her move and kiss my cheek gently. I smiled warmly and looked at her as she smiled softly again. "Thanks, Gibbs." She said as I smiled more at her sweetness. I leaned and moved her closer and gently pushed my lips against hers. I felt her kiss back softly when the elevator door dinged and opened up, causing her to pull away as we looked to see the doors open to Palmer. I smiled up at him as he looked a bit uncomfortable. Tiana giggled softly as Palmer just left awkwardly. "I'll be back to check on you." I said as she nodded.