Frienemies (His Point of View)

"Is it me, or does anyone else miss Y/N?" Ziva said as I walked to my desk. "You're in luck. Grab your things." I said, grabbing my gun and coat before walking towards the elevator. "Why, Boss?" McGee asked as they grabbed there things.

"We're visiting an old friend." I said and stepped into the elevator. "Tell me Y/N is not going to be the one Ducky will be checking out." Ziva said in slight concern as we walked out. "No, more like her brother." I said as we got in the vehicle and drove to Y/N's house.

Time Skip

Once we arrived, we saw Y/N sitting on a swing hanging from from a Whomping Willow tree a she was looking down. "I'll go talk to her." Tony said as I stopped him. "Ziva, go talk to her." I said as Ziva nodded and walked over. I watched as she knelt in front of Y/N.

Y/N fell to her knees and hugged her tightly as he shoulders shook while she cried. I walked into her house to see her brother, B/N L/N, laying on the floor with a few rounds of bullets to his chest and one to the head. "Whatcha got Ducky?" I asked as I knelt down next to him.

"Well, it seems that our friend has been dead for 3 hours. Quite recent I should say. Yes, his shooter shot his head first but it seems to have not been enough so they put a few rounds in his chest." He said as I stood up. "Look for any trace of a weapon, DiNozzo." I said as I looked at him.

"On it, Boss." He said and started to look around. "Y/N said that she went to her parents house to dog sit and clean up the house a bit since their parents are away in Hollywood for vacation." Ziva said walking in. "Did she give you an exact time?" I asked as Palmer came in with the stretcher.

"She said she left around noon came back around 4 maybe 4:30." She said as I nodded. "Help DiNozzo look for the weapon and any fingerprints." I said and walked out of the house. I looked at the swing to see that Y/N wasn't there anymore then looked towards the barn.

I walked over and looked to see her petting her favorite horse, H/N. "You haven't changed a bit." I said with a smile as she looked at me with those gorgeous e/c eyes and smile softly back. "Hello again, Jethro." She said softly and dusted herself off then sat on a stack of hay bales. "How your parents doing?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"They're doing fine. I just don't know how I'm gonna break it to them." She said softly and looked down at her hands as they laid in her lap. "I'm sure you'll find a way to. You're Y/N. You always do." I said with a smile and ruffled her h/l h/c hair. She giggled softly and stood up, fixing her hair as I stood up next to her.

"So do you have an idea of why someone would want to kill B/N?" I asked as we began to walk on a trail around the house. "No. None at all. B/N was the sweetest person I know. He would never hurt a fly." She said and she looked at the ground as we walked. "Has he been in a recent argument with someone?" I asked as she looked like she remembered something.

"Actually, now that you mention it, he has been fighting with his girlfriend, Elizabeth Morre (random name. Sorry if it's yours.)." She said as she glanced at me. "Do they always fight?" I asked as she looked at her house. "It hasn't always been like that. Elizabeth is my best friend but for some reason she has been yelling at him for the smallest things." She said as we stopped and looked to see FBI pulling in.

"Great. Just what we need." I said as we began walking back to the house. "What are you doing here, Tobias?" I asked as Y/N stood next to me. "Well, this is my case, Gibbs." He said as he had his coworkers begin to walk into her house. "Hold it!" Y/N said as she stood in front of them. "If you don't mind, I want NCIS investigating my brother's death." She said as she looked at Tobias.

"Miss L/N, I'm only taking orders from my boss." He said as he motioned his boys to continue, but Y/N held her hand up. "I don't care what your boss says. He's my brother. I'm choosing who's investigating. I know Jethro and his crew better than yours. Thank you for trying to help but I'm sure they have it covered." She said as I smirked and looked at Tobias who signaled his men to leave as he got in the car.