Ch 12

DEREK'S POV

I rushed out of the room to see the twins Aiden and Ethan had barged in my cabin laughing and hitting each other playfully being as loud as usual. And Isaac rushing in after them. They're all my betas.

"HEY! Be quiet will ya?" I hissed at them. They look at me with a puzzled expression.

"I'm so hungry" Aiden went to the kitchen completely ignoring me.
"What's with you?" Ethan questioned. I've never asked them to be quiet before.
"Ohhhhh- " Isaac is failing to hold back laughter "I know what's with him. He obviously has someone in his room I can hear their heartbeats"
Ethan seems to focus for a second to listen but then laughs loudly.
"Yeah yeah okay just be quiet you'll wake her up!" I hissed firmly.

"I wanna see her I wanna see her!!" Isaac jumps excitedly and runs to my room. I tried to catch him but he beat me there.
Isaac stood by Stella and bends down to observe her. He turned to look at me.
"Hmm not bad Mr hale. But isn't she too young for you?" Isaac says amusedly letting his eyebrows dance in an up and down motion. Ethan and Aiden are standing at the door laughing.

"Isaac" I gave him one of my looks.
"Okay I'll go. Gee" Isaac says. And he left with the boys to the living room. Those three have to listen to me I'm their alpha and they're my betas.
It's gonna be a long night with them here..

I left my room and closed the door hoping Stella doesn't wake up before they leave. Hoping they'll be quiet this time. I went to stay with them in the living room. Every now and then I would shut one of them up when he gets too loud.

I never know how long they'll stay. And its rude to ask them to leave. They're like my brothers. They sometimes stay for few hours and other times for few days! Let's just hope this time they stay for a few hours. I don't want Stella to meet them. I mean they are great. But whenever they're here they're usually free to expose any wolf powers like when they tackle each other or fight playfully they sometimes turn or growl or show claws. I'm not ready for Stella to know about us just yet. God knows how she'll react. What if she gets scared and leaves forever? I want her to be in my life.

Few hours have passed. They ate, drank, watched tv. Now they're just chilling. Suddenly, Isaac throws a now-empty popcorn bowl at Ethan. But instead it hit Aiden's head pretty hard. Ethan noticed that it was meant to be him, he broke down laughing loudly.
Aiden turns to Isaac with pissed yellow eyes. Oh shit..
"Aiden calm down!" I ordered him but I know there's no use. It's hard to let Aiden calm down once he's pissed.
"Oh crap.." Isaac mumbled.
He jumps to run and Aiden growls so loud running after him. They ran around in the living room.
"I'm sorry c'mon Aiden! Derek tell him! do something!" Isaac yells while running. Aiden catches Isaac and they roll in the ground fighting but I don't have to worry, they wont hurt each other. Not much anyway. Growls filled the cabin.
All I'm doing now is stare at my bedroom door waiting for Stella to come out. She's definitely gonna wake up with all this noise. I'm wondering what to say? How to explain everything?

I heard Stella's heartbeats pick up speed. She's awake. No, no, I'm not ready for her to know.
I growled loudly "Aiden! Isaac!" I shouted their names with my red eyes flashing at them.
They stopped fighting, got up dusting their clothes off. Came and sat down quietly but still glaring at each other. Isaac is slightly smiling glad that Aiden got off of him. Aiden is still kinda pissed.

I heard the bedroom doorknob twisting open..
Shit.