Episode 1

"S-senpai! Y-Yamete!?!"

Y/N couldn't help but drool at her, Mina. Myoui Mina was a regular third year Japanese high school student. She had a tiny mole on the side of her nose that distinguished who she was by such a feature. But it wasn't just her mole or beauty that capture the hearts of many. Mina was also very gorgeous as a whole. Her posture held so much elegance from the way she walked to the way she danced. The way she spoke was so soft and sweet, it was music to anyone's ears. And let us not forget the girl was book smart. Mina had the ability to learn things quickly, whether it was a lesson in class to a choreography. But there was one flaw to such a person as perfect as she. 

Mina was an anime character.

Yes, an anime character. That was the only thing Y/N hated about her. 

She wasn't real. 

"Y/N-chan." Looking behind her, Y/N saw an actual Japanese girl, one of her best friends. "You gotta sit farther from the tv or your eyes are going to hurt in the morning." 

"Don't act like you don't do the same, Sana-san." Y/N replies before returning back to watching Mina blushing and playing with her fingers on the tv. Y/N was only inches away. With a sigh, Sana returns back to looking at her phone, scrolling through body mists and perfumes on sale at a nearby store. 

"Why isn't there any food in the fridge?!" Shouts another voice. 

"Because you ate it all you fucking pabo." Sana says to the person. 

"Yah, who you calling pabo you snake?" 

"You, Owow." Sana says. 

"That is not my name!" The other girl shouts. 

"Sure it isn't... uzai." Sana says, still scrolling through her phone. Not long after, Momo throws a water bottle at Sana's head. The two began to bicker like every other day, but by now Y/N was use to it, and she didn't care as much, especially since she was watching a certain anime with a certain female character. 

Minatozaki Sana. Everyone in school knew who she was. Everyone classified her as a "snake" or "sanake". She has flirted with how many girls in school and fucked how much out of all of those girls? She was the definition of a fuckboy, but a girl version and Japanese, and she even resided in Korea, not Japan. Around the age of 16, Sana had moved to Korea as well as her and Y/N's other friend, Hirai Momo, to pursue their education in a different country. Despite being the only child of her family, her parent's finally had decided after days of her persistence to let the girl go. 

At first when Sana came to Korea, she didn't know much Korean, in fact probably didn't know any. She went to her first day of school in Korea not being able to follow along with the class, but she was so cute that everyone wanted to either date her, be her, or befriend her. And at first, Sana had a hard time processing the new environment and sat with Momo alone during lunch because they were the only ones in their class or school who could speak Japanese. 

Hirai Momo was just the same as Sana from the way they moved from Japan to her life in school. The only big difference was that Momo isn't a very social person out of her circle of friends, or at the time, wasn't a very social person to anyone that wasn't Sana. Momo was very timid and introverted, and she still is. Her and Sana were the same age, too, and got along well together. They stuck close to each other for a big part of their transition from Japan to South Korea. 

But times became challenging after their second week in their new environment. They didn't have enough money to pay for rent anymore, and finding a job was so hard in an environment and language you didn't know all too well yet. 

Not long after, they met Kou Y/N, a popular extroverted, rich but humble, girl. She not only sat a couple seats away from both Sana and Momo, but basically had every class with them. Sana and Momo knew of her presence at first, but because they don't really talk or eavesdrop when it comes to the knowledge of who Kou Y/N is, they didn't really talk to her. 

But upon hearing the two's struggle, Y/N decided to sit with them one day during lunch. At first, Sana and Momo didn't know what to do, let alone they were awkward and gave one word replies to the girl. But what they didn't expect from the girl was to be good at Japanese. At first, they were astonished to find out a girl who's lived in Korea her whole life, knew a lot of the Japanese language and culture. She was patient with the two girls and even offered the girls to stay with her until they find jobs that could help them help Y/N pay rent because the girl initially lived alone. 

Y/N's mother and father were no longer in the picture, but they weren't dead, they had abandoned two years before meeting. At first, Sana and Momo didn't understand why she was abandoned by her parents because Y/N didn't explain why in the beginning of their friendship, but after simply trusting the two so much and getting to know them, Y/N told them everything about her, making her and the girls much more closer than before. Sana and Momo could never thank this girl enough for not only being friendly and open to them, but for how much she has helped them overall. 

"You baka!" Sana shouts, speaking in Japanese. "Why did you throw a water bottle at me?!" 

"Because you called me uzai!" Momo replied back in the same language. "Busu!" 

"Warugaki!" 

"Kuso kurae!" 

"Yah!" Y/N shouts before glaring at the two from her seat in front of the television. "Quit it you two! You're so loud! Pabos!" 

"M-mianhae..." The two say, looking down with guilty looks as they stood side by side a couple feet away from Y/N. Getting scolded by Y/N sucked to them. With a sigh, Y/N looks back at the television before quietly apologizing to no one but the anime character on the screen before pausing her anime and turning off the television. She gets up, dusting her legs before placing her hands on her hips and looking at the two Japanese girls.

"Get ready, we're going shopping, and Momo, you're going to be paying majority of it because you ate all of our food." Y/N says. 

"Eh?! Waeeeeeoo!" Momo whines and gets on her knees, pouting at Y/N with teary red eyes, but Y/N will not fall for it... again.

"Nope, no whining, you're paying most of the total and that's final. Now go! Change!" Y/N says, heading to her room. 

"Ne!" Sana says cheerfully, knowing she wouldn't need to spend so much. 

"Ne..." Momo says weakly, her hands on the ground along with her knees. She had her head hanging low, as if she was defeated. Slapping Momo's butt, Sana giggles before running off to her room to get changed. 

"Yah!" Momo shouts, her angry facial lines popping out of her face as if she looked like a typical anime character. 

Y/N sighs from her bedroom, half naked as she puts on a beige long sleeve shirt, already wearing her black comfortable sweatpants. Fixing her hair, she looks at herself in the mirror. 

"If only she was real..." 

• • •

a/n: i got over 10 replies for a Mina fanfic, so what y'all want is what y'all will get lmaoo

i made up this story randomly one night and always wanted to start writing it, so hopefully you all will enjoy this journey as much as i will ^~^

- sienali
youtube // sienali
twitter // wtfsienali