03: Meeting his family

"I want you, I need you Calinda" he tells me as he slowly caresses my cheek and, I feet the same electric I felt yesterday, I slowly lean into his touch.

what is he doing to me?.

He just told me that he is a hybrid, but I am still here liking his touch so much. Shouldn't I be running?. No. I am gonna stay here and enjoy this.

"You don't even know me" I finally says after a while.

He chuckles as he lets go of my cheek and I feel cold all of a sudden. I want his touch back!!. "I know everything I need to know about you, Linda. You are living with your mother and little sister, you don't really love your mother but you don't hate her either. You love your little sister. You don't care about the world but you can take a bullet for an animal. Your favorite color is blue because of my eyes and you like books"

My mouth hung openes " Are you stalking me?" I asks gaping at him like a fish out of water.

He chuckles again and the sound suddenly sounds like music to my ears, what is wrong with me?. I bearly know the guy. "Maybe" he answers as if I just asked him about the weather.

In a flash, I am sitting on his labs, My mouth opens again in surprise. How did he do that?. Magic? But, I suddenly feels something but, I realizes he is so hard, how did he become so hard all of a sudden?.

"You felt it too right, when we first met. You were attracted to me" he whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist, while licking my ear lope, that makes me shivers. I feel warm and safe in his arms.

He is right, when I first saw him, it was like my whole world stopped and nothing existed anymore. I felt like I had found my other half, my favorite color even became blue because of his blue eyes but, I am surprised he knew that but...

"Why did you always bullied me along with your friends" I asks him and his lips twists in a frowns at my question, what? He thinks that I will not ask him, but news flash, I am asking him and he has to answer it, he has no choice if he indeed wants me as he claims.

He sighs " When I saw you and realized that you were my mate, I became upset because, you are a human and I thought if I make friends with the people that hated you, I will also hate you but that was the most stupidest thing ever. Instead of hating you, I loved you more, the mate bond was so strong, I couldn't fight it. I am sorry" he apologizes while looking down shamefully.

Wow! I am surprised I mean who wouldn't be when you just finds out that vampires and were wolfs exists and you happens to be destined to be with one of them. I am not stupid, I have read about the supernatural world and I found it interesting and entertaining and, for the fact that they are real is a very big surprise to me.

I turns to him to find him staring at me. He slowly lean into my lips and press his lips to mine and I kisses him back. It is like my whole body is on fire. He torns my clothes and we had a mind blowing sex in the car.

XXX

I stares at the house, no a Manson in front of me in awe. When he told me that he does not live with his parents, I thought he lived in a small apartment, how did he afford a Manson at his age.

After we had sex in his car. He drove us off to his place. I am only wearing his shirt that was in his car while he was fully clothed, it only goes down to my thine. He torned my clothes like an animal that he is and I liked it.

"Are you sure you live alone?" I asks again.

He chuckles "Just because I told you that I don't live with my parents. doesn't mean I live alone. I have a family. Three wolfs, one vampire, they are my pack" he tells me and I nods my head in understanding. He holds my hand and smiles down at me and I also smiles back at him. He turns to the door and we heads for it. He openes the door handle and we goes in.

I am amazed on how the inside looks, who ever lived here must be rich, who am I kidding? my Henry lives here. Wow! my Henry? where did that come from but he is mine and no one else. We goes to the living room where I see four young handsome men.

Sexy!.

That is the first thing that enters my mind. But, Henry looks down at me like he heard my thoughts and I looks away blushing.

They are standing like they are waiting for us, it is like they knew we were coming but, of course, they are not normal for Christ sake!. I wonder if I am still normal now that I am the mate of an hybrid.

I watches as they all stares at me then at Henry who is also staring at them, it is like he is warning them not to do anything stupid or they will regret it. After a few minutes of silent, Henry clears his throat.

"Linda, I want you to meet my family" He introduces and slowly nods his head like giving them permission to start introducing themselves.

One of them with short black hair and golden eyes steps forward " Am Austin" he introduces himself with a little bow and the others follows suit "Am Paul" another with Brown hair and brown eyes says,

"Am Ethan" he has blonde hair with faded blue eyes and the last one "Am Andrew " He has dark black hair and blue eyes like Henry, his voice is a little cold and distance and I wonder why. I am about to step forward when Henry stops me, I smiles at them "Am Calinda, nice to meet all of you"

Henry nods his head at me " Why don't you go upstairs, the second room to the right" He kisses me on the forehead and I heads for the stairs, I looks back at them and they all smiles at me except Andrew who rolls his blue eyes, what is his problem?. I goes up the stairs after smiling at them.