It's time to "Just Dance" and sing

Start from the beginning

During the time you activated your GAMER ability to change into Crypto's "The Hired Gun" skin. After that you waited at team JNPR's dorm with the rest of the guys.

 After that you waited at team JNPR's dorm with the rest of the guys

(Take Crypto's face out)

Jaune: You nervous Y/N?

Y/N: HELL YEAH I AM! oh also your still wearing the dress.

Jaune: Oh come on!

Sun: You always plan ahead don't cha Y/N, well that's good for you!

Ren: It honestly wouldn't be that big of a surprise to everyone else.

Y/N: So do everyone got a date?

Jaune: Well we all know that your going with Ruby, I'm going with Pyrrha, and... how about you guys?

Ren: I do plan on having a few dances with Nora.

Y/N(mind): Ren do I have to help you out too!?

Sun: I'm not sure if Blake wants to go with me, but I hope she does.

Y/N: Oh yeah! Neptune come over here for a sec!

Neptune walks towards you.

Neptune: Yeah Y-

Y/N: Look dude! just go with Weiss and I'm sure she'll understands! also who cares you can't dance just go with the flow.

Neptune was taken back, but understand that I'm just helping him out.

Neptune: You sure?

Y/N: Have I been wrong before? NOW! if you don't mind my Rose awaits for me. I said as I bowed at the last part.

I walk out the door and across the hallways I knock on the door. I then heard a *Crash* inside the room and followed up with girls laughter.

Y/N: You okay in there Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah.. Just a sec I just need to get up.

She then opens the door and let me say I was in my shock. When I saw her in the dress also her cuteness I was just speechless.

Ruby: Y/N can-

She couldn't finish her sentence because I fell to my knees and looked at her with tears of joy coming out of my eyes.

Y/N(crying): I CAN DIE WITHOUT REGRETS!!!

Ruby: Y/N!! STOP THAT!!

I then got back to normal and I spoke once again.

Y/N: You look amazing! Rosemary may we walk to the ballroom together.

Ruby: Y/N should I be worry about you?... but okay lets go!

(Time skip to Y/N walking with Ruby, but Ruby kept on falling over because of her heels until Y/N carried her bridal style to the Ballroom)

I then place her down gently and open the door to the Ballroom also Yang greeting us.