Chapter Three - Who the hell is that ?!!

::Jasmine's POV::

"That is SO unfair Willow!" I screeched at Willow when she added more cinnamon into my spoon.

We both were going to do the cinnamon challenge.

We saw everyone else doing it and their reactions were rediculous.

I mean, it couldn't be THAT bad.

Before I could enter the large spoon in my mouth, Willow stopped me. "Wait, let me go get the camera!" she shouted,

" Willow, you have to be kidding me!" I smiled.

"What...I wanna show you how you reacted to it" she said, running out of the kitchen.

I sighed, getting more scared of what I'm about to do.

"Okay okay, I've got it!" she shouted, powering it up.

I laughed, hovering my upper body over the sink.

I slowly brought the spoon to my lips, slooowwly entering the cinnamon into my mouth. As I placed it into my mouth, I squeezed my eyes, spitting every brown substance into the sink,

"SHIT!" I shouted, passing my hand on my tongue quickly,

"That shit is disgusting!" I started screaming, as Willow laughed her ass out, placing the camera up in my face.

I pushed it away, "Oh my god, what is in that thing!" I shouted, my palms on the counter.

Willow was still laughing, stopping the video, "Oh  my gosh, you should have seen your face, it was like a horrormask, i swear" she laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes, turning to face her, "Okay missy, now it's your turn!"

I took out another spoon,placing cinnamon onto it, the SAME amount into it, ''Wait hold up there, i didn't say i was gonna to the challenge'' she stated,

I placed one of my hand on my hip, "You didn't think that I was gonna do this challnege by myself..were you?" I asked,

She nodded. "No no no missy, you're doing it, and guess what? I'm video taping you too" I smiled, giving her the spoon.

She sighed, handing me the camera, "The things i do for you" she stated, looking at the spoon, hovering over the sink.

"Wait, you placed more cinnamon into my spoon...that's unfair!" she burst out, I smiled

"Life is unfair missy, deal with it!" She swiped some of the cinnamon into the sink, looking at me, nodding her head up and down,

"Cheater!" I smiled, powering up the camera,

"Okay everyone Willow Smith doing the cinnamon challenge!" I adressed, putting the camera in her direction, she slowly brought the spoon into her mouth.

When she placed it in her mouth, she slightly moved away from the sink, her eyes shut. Eventually she blowed out the cinnamon, making a powder puff thingy.

She gushed water into her mouth, screaming. "It's nastyyy!" she shouted, gushing a mug of water into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!" she shouted, as I laugh, "Karma baby, karma!" I stated, carrying the camera up in her face.

"Shut up!" she screamed, pushing the camera, but i put it in her direction again, "and there you go my fellow citizens, you have just witnessed the lovely ms. willow smith taking the cinnamon challenge.."

I stopped the video, putting the camera on the dining table. "You okay?'' i asked, rubbing her back. She pushed away my hand, now drinking orange juice, she swallowed hard and looked up at me..

"That was.....freaking awesome!" we burst into laughter.

"Do you think we'll ever be best friends like ...forever?'' I asked Willow, as we ate our popcorn, watching Sleepover.

She sighed, "Well as long as we live, yes we will!" she smiled.

I faked a smile, sensing something will try to stop our friendship. "Is something wrong?'' willow asked,

She probably realized the blank expression on my face, ''Yea, just thinking about something, nothing important though,'' i replied, scooping some popcorn into my mouth.

Just then, the bedroom door creaked open. Willow and I immediately jumped, cuddling together, cause the room was completely dark. The lights were flicked on, revealing who it was.

Do you know who? if you guessed Jaden, you were right.

He peeped his head in slightly, ''uh, Willow?'' he asked,

''Jaden, you need to learn to KNOCK!" she instantly shouted

''Knock and the door will be opened!'' she nodded, as I chuckle.

"Yeah sorry, I just came to tell you that Jesse's downstairs,'' he said, closing the door.

Willow pushed the blanket off of her, jumping off the bed.

Jesse? who the hell is Jesse?

''Willow, who's Jesse?'' i queried...she turned around, ''oh...i forgot to tell you,''

What? forget to tell me what? Am I missing out on something here?

"Jesse is Jaden's girlfriend...well they broke up but they got back together, it's complicated but you should come down to meet her, come on!" she opened the door.

Jaden has a girlfriend? I didn't know Jaden has a girlfriend.

Both Willow and I left the bedroom, walking downstairs.

As we reached downstairs, Willow rushed over to this girl. A beautiful girl actually. She was white, had a medium height and had blonde hair. She was...okay.

When Willow pulled away from her, she looked up at me, "And who's this little cutie?'' she asked,

little cutie? I'm not no little cutie.

"Oh..this is my bestest friend Jasmine, she's just spending the night." Willow said. Jesse smiled,

"Nice to meet you Jasmine" she dictated, stretching out her hand, I warmly took it, shaking it,

''Nice meeting you too'' I smiled. What I really meant was, 'Who do you think you are, stealing my man'

When we finished speaking to her, Willow and I headed back to the room. "so..you like Jesse?'' willow asked, resuming the moive.

I shrugged. "she's ...cool'' ..mehh.

"Uh..i have to go to the bathroom..i'll be back'' I adressed, getting up.

''Okay!''. I hurried outside the bedroom, into the corridoors.

I tip-toed to Jaden's room, hearing snickering and giggling. I pierced my ears onto the door, listening closely. I realized there was a small creak of the door, so I looked through it, and the sight tore me apart. Jaden was on top of Jesse, kissing her jaw, upwards. I looked away, my back against the wall, anger building up inside of me. She can't just come in here and take Jaden away from me, although I never had him but...I was working on it. Well if she wanna work that way....Let the games begin.