Chapter Five - More to reveal

::Willow's P.OV::

Jasmine and I have been talking and laughing throughout the journey to my house. We have shared with each other all the things we have done since we weren't together. I couldn't tell her much or I chose not to share much with her because I spent most of my time with Jesse, and  know if I mention her name around her, she'll get infuriated, so I obstained from that. 

I don't know why Jasmine is like that, I mean I know she likes my brother, which to me is still weird, because she hated him so much when we were younger. Well I guess people change. But the thing that I don't understand is, what's the logic in hating my brother's girlfriend, when Jasmine knows she has absolutely no chance in getting with my brother. I don't mean that in any offensive way, you guys know that. Of course I wouldn't say such thing about my best friend in any negative way. Just think about it, why would my brother hook up with his sister's best friend who to him is like a sister to him also. That's just weird isn't it. That's incest in a way.

My thoughts were dismissed from Jasmine's concerned voice, "What's wrong Willow?" I shaked my head, giving Jasmine my full attention but then again it didn't make any difference cause I all did was nod my head without saying a word.

I knew Jasmine knew that I was lying. It's just a thing we both can sense between each other, and I knew it itrritates her when I lie, but so does to me too. She didn't drop the curiousity, she kept asking.

"Willow, you know I hate it when you lie, so just say what's wrong?" I could hear it in her voice that she was really irritated and angry, so I tried to sound more certained.

"Jasmine, I'm fine...really." but that didn't work, cause all she did was rolled her eyes, rotating her head to face out of the window. Now I wanted to just reach home quickly. Funny how we were just laughing, enjoying each other's presense and now.....we're arguing.

My mind instantly flashedback to our little arguement session in school. At the moment I didn't mean those things I said to Jasmine, but now I am quite satisfied to what I told her. Just to wake her from her fantisized imagination.

Arguing has become a general thing in our friendship and I hate that. We NEVER use to argue before, but presently it's like something that must occure. And to really think about it, this has begun to happen THAT night, you know when Jasmine first saw...Jesse. I seriously don't overstand why she's taking all of this weightly. AND why is she letting my brother's love for Jesse and vice versa come in between OUR friendship. This is OUR friendship, not THEIRS. It's not like our amity is depending on their love for each other. Gosh, like seriously Jasmine needs to stop it. She needs to stop thinking so small-minded,and she needs to know that my brother loves Jesse and Jesse more than loves my brother, PLUS I love seeing them together....

::Jasmine's P.O.V::

I rolled my eyes, looking outside the window. The fact that Willow just lied in face straight through her teeth, pissed me off. Why'd she lie to her own best friend....right in my face. Ugh.

Everything just seems so wrong these days. Willow and I have been aruging. We're rarely spending time together. Jaden had a girlfriend...who I'm afraid he's in love with. And I feel like if I'm losing my best friend, and worst yet, I feel as if it's MY fault all of this is happening, but moments I feel as if it's not.