Chapter six-What is really going on here!!!!

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I still can't believe what happend in the car with me and Willow last week.It's just so sad that friends like us still can't get along as yet.Can I be honest? All the time I'm talking about Willow I was only thinking about Jaden.This whole thing was really my fault.I really have to make back up with Willow,cause I really need to see Jaden again.I think I should really do this for my friendship,or just to see Jaden (close eyes) but I'm still going across by Willow right now to apologize.As I rolled out of my bed,I just put on a skinny PJ's, a black and white aeropostale shirt and just laced up my high tops.I bolted down flight of stairs."Mom,I'm just going across by Willow to clear up a little confrontation!" I knew I shouldn't tell her but who else I'm really close to in that house to make up a lie."Oh..Okay then? you and Willow had a little disagreement or something?" she said while soaping the dishes.She gave me her desperate face and I didn't wanted to go further."Mom,I really can't talk right now I really need to go." I requested while hopping up and down like if I needed to use the bathroom."Okay? alright go ahead"..."Alright mom I'lll be back inna few! by love ya!" I stated right before blowing here a goodbye kiss.I grabbed my skateboard and headed off to Willow's.

Willow's P.O.V.

I think it's official,Jasmine and I are reaching no where with our friendship anymore.It's kinda sad,but it's her fault I'm in this mood.Sighs.(Punches in earphones-listening to Rihanna rehab).But wait?..It's all my fault! I shouldn't have convinced her to stop liking him. I feel so ashamed.Sighs.Plus Jasmine really liked him and maybe that was her one and only shot of maybe having a boyfriend but I'm right because Jaden is taken,but she didn't had to date him *shakes my head*.As I pulled my beats head phones out of my ears and flipped my sheet off of me, I then decided to go across by Jasmine to apologize.Maybe she can forgive me for being a phony and lying through my teeth in the car the other day. She must be sleeping as always anyways..*chuckles to myself* hmmm I miss the old days.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

As I reached to Willow's house it was just so loud but dead. but I was only hearing music playing.I had a feeling she wasn't there cause she'll have the place more alive.No sign of Will, Jaden or Willow or even Jada.A bit again I thought I had the wrong house.I decided to follow where the music was coming from.I began to follow and it was leading me to Jaden's room,I got a bit curious but I was like Jaden's room? I'm going alright.Then as soon as I poked my head through his door he was coming out and we bumped  head first into each other.We both fell back holding our heads.

Me:*Chuckles*

Jaden:"Oh my God! are you alright?" (lifting my head from the ground)

Me:"Oh that's okay It's a big miss hap..but where is Willow?"I stated curious rising from the ground.

Jaden:"Oh!? she went across your house to sort out some disagreement thingy."

Ohh he sounds so cute I think I'm just falling in love all over again but Willow is across at my house what the hell was she thinking..Maybe she went to apologize?...I asked myself.

Me:"She went across to apologize to me!"

Jaden:"You asking me or your telling! because she tells me nothing."

Me:"Same old Willow" I said to myself." *chuckles*

Suddenly rains started to fall very heavy.We put on the news to see the weather forecast.They said it was gonna be a rainstorm for about 3 days and there will be floods and we wasn't allowed to leave our houses.

Jaden:"Well now there is a rainstorm, you'll be stuck here for a good while!" he says while walking back to his room.

Me:"Seriously!!" where are your parents I'm asking to myself.Then I just remebered they don't need to be here.

Jaden:"Well you can come into my room and make yourself comfortable."

Jaden's P.O.V.

Well I didn't really know her but she got a smoking hot body for Willow's age.But I think I've seen her before.I hope we could talk or something, but what about Stella.She's younger than me but that doesn't say anything.I just hope we can get to know each other for this period of time.

Jasmine:"Welll could I change first? I knew I left one or two pieces of clothes by Willow."

Jaden:"Yeah you go ahead make yourself at home or something, else you would like to do.... or something!"he said shaking left and right.

Me: Oh my God I'm blowing my chances,but he seems more scared than me.Does he even really like me? I asked myself.But he has a girlfriend there is no way he would atleast have some intrest in me at all.I was so scared if I tried to make a move he tells Willow or Stella or something.I decided to just lay back and see him make a first impression.

"So what about a movie!" I asked him hoping he'll say yes."Yeah! that will be cool! since we'll be stuck here for a while." he replied. Jaden and I then decided to watch a movie."So umm what show you wanna watch" Jaden asked with delight."What about despicable me!" I requested when I saw it poking out of his CD stack."Umm thats a great idea.."He replied with delight.As he went to gather around the snacks and beverages I decided to change so I can be more comfortable.I slipt on my purple american eagle V neck shirt and I was just about to put on my grey shorts.Suddenly putting my shorts, there came Jaden bolting into the room.

Jaden:"Oh my God I'm so sorry!" he said taking a good look at my body.

Me:"Yeah that;s okay but you can go outside now! I said fanning my hand and hiding myself.

When I was right about finished I told him it safe to come back in.He kept apologizing and saying how sorry he was.It was just so awesome of him to keep apologizing like a gentleman.Then we both sat on the bed and watched the movie.(We didn't cuddle).The movie was getting a little bored when coming down close to the end,well you know what I mean I've seen this show just like a million times it's just that I wanted to watch the movie with him.I was getting pretty tired and we both were yawning.I started to nod and eventually rested my head on his lap.

Jaden's P.O.V.

Oh my God she likes me.I just know it.She just turns me on, but the whole time I just ket telling myself Jaden  you have a girlfriend.Sighs.The movie finished so quick and she fell asleep so fast.I then tried to wake her up. She awoke it looked so beautiful.The fan blowed her hair away from my direction and it was just so awesome.She risen and watched me and it was like time was frozen.We watched each other for about three minutes and then decided to move towards each other slowly.Then all of a sudden our lips brushed together.it interlocked like a chain.It was just so wonderful when we both pulled back and realised we wanted more.We stared at each other and went right back into itMy hands passed through her hair and glide along her neck.Suddenly we heard a voice from a distance calling our names.For a second my heart skipped a beat hoping it wasn't Stella.Luckily it wasn't... but just somebody even worse.

Willow:"What the hell is going on here!!!!" she said as she slammed open my door.

A/N:sorry if any mistakes still wanted to post it I know it has been a long time and I NEEDED to post it sorry if have any mistakes. :*