Chapter 7 Hisashi's room

When they got upstairs, they went striaght to Hisashi's room and went to sit on the bed. They laied there for about five minutes, Ayame got brod of just laying on Hisashi's bed she decided to get up and find a book to read. She found a book that she liked to read and went back to the bed to read the book, her boyfriend looked over her shoulder to see what book she chose from his bookshelf, and saw what she had chose from his shelf it's a book called Anime World. In the book Ayame's reading have very interesting pictures and words, Hisashi was interested in the book too  so he decided to read it with his girlfriend Ayame. Ayame looked beside her and saw Hisashi sitting right beside her on the bed, Ayame finished reading the book. She than put the book back to where she found it and pick out another book to read, Hisashi found out that it's not just a anime book but she has found his most favorite anime book. He told Ayame that that's his favorite anime book, Ayame said "Really? I didn't know that but thanks for telling me." She finished reading that book, she stood up tpo put the book back but she accidentally kinda made the bed wet when she leaked. She told her boyfriend taht she's sorry that made his bed wet, Hisashi's said, "It's alright you didn't do it on purpose and it just came out. 

Ayame told Hisashi that she had to back home and take a shower than come back, Hisashi stood up and stopped her. "I'll call your brother and tell him that you could stay at my house, while you go to the bathroom to take your shower." Ayame said "Ok, I go take a shower." She than went upstairs like she's told . It rang for about 3 times and Ayame's brother answered the phone, "Hello? Who's this?" "Hi, this is Ayame's boyfriend Hisashi and I called you to tell you that Ayame will be staying at my house. Is that ok with you?" "Yeah sure, but make sure to bring her back home tomorrow?" "Ok, will do bye," and he hung up the phone. Ayame finished with her shower and came up of the bathroom. Hisahi looked at his girlfriend and told her to come to him, she came up to him. He told her to come to his bed, so they could lay there together to fall asleep.