Chapter 6 Ayame's school prom

Tonight is Ayame's school prom, but she wasn't as excited as her friends were they would be able to find a boyfriend. Aymae would have a hard time finding one so her friends are going to help her find a cute guy for her,  when they all got ready they all went into Ayame's car to drive to prom.When they all got there,  the music was loud and there were guys all over the place. Some guys didn't have any girlfriends and most of the guys do have girlfriends, the three girls went through the door and saw that the school gym was done very nicely the decorations are great and the room was crowded with people. Her friends and Ayame went to the dance floor to help Ayame find a boyfriend, when they got to the dance floor they spotted a lot of cute guys. Ayame went to go sit at a table while her friends roam around looking for the perfect guy for their friend, while her friends are looking she got bored so she took out her iphone from her purse and started to play games on it. Ayame than went to the app store to find other games and music to download to her phone, she than went on youtube to watch vidoes well with earbuds of course. her friends came back with a couple of cute single guys that she could choose from. The one she chooses get the have her, she had to think of one guy who will like for who she is not just her looks. She couldn't choose so her friends helped her choose the perfect guy for her, his name is Hisashi Hayashi. Ayame also thought that her was cute as well so she told her friends that she'll take him to be her boyfriend, Ayame asked Hisashi if he could be her boyfriend and he said yes. Hisashi took Ayame's hand she got up and he took her to the dance floor, they danced and danced till they both got tired and went to the table that Ayame was sitting in. Her friends were looking at both of them, one of them said that they looked cute together and everyone else agreed to that too. When the dance was over Ayame and Hisahsi had agreed to to to Hisashi's car to go home and her friends had agreed that she could go in car Hisashi's car  to go home. When they both went into Hisashi's car they arrived at Hisashi's house there were a lot of  pictures of his previous girlfriend and than now her, they went upstairs to Hisashi's room.