01: I lost my virginity to my bully!

Start from the beginning

But, is this a prank?. What if there is a camera in my room recording this, if what it's a bet given to him by his friends. Well, based on the past events, I am hundred percent sure that Henry will not like to touch me, not even a lustful glance.

But, why is he doing this?.

Coming back to my sense, I slowly puts my legs down, but he is not having it. He is acting like a dog in heat as he attacks my neck continuingly. Placing my hand on his hard chest, I push him slightly and he finally gets the hint. Moving his face away from my neck that much be covered with hickeys, he stares at me. His eyes are filled with nothing but lust and want.

He seriously looks like he is in heat as he stares at me hungryly. Wow, I never knew he wanted me that bad. But, what if he is faking it. I do not want to look like a fool.

"You can let go of me now, Henry" As if getting more turned on by calling his name's, he attacks my lips again. I feel electric go through my body at his touch.

He suddenly lifts my shirt over my head and threw it aside, followed by his jacket.

Standing there with just a bra and a short, I feel exposed but that thought flew out of my mind when my back touches the bed. When did we when get there?.

He gets on top of me, still kissing me on my neck and I moan in pleasure. Oh, he must really like my neck but I enjoy it every much. Thank you. Everything thing happens so fast and soon we are both naked on my bed, I bite my lips nervously, it is finally going to happen.

"You are a virgin?" He asks me shock. I look away blushing. I do not know why he has a surprised face. I mean everyone in school used to call me a virgin. He smiles and kisses my lips again.

XXX

The next morning I wakes up to the bright sunlight coming from my room window. I turn around expecting to find Henry but he is gone. Feeling disappointed, I slowly sits up right. My whole body is aching so bad and my core is also burning. I smile, remembering how rough and gentle he was at the same time. But that smile disappears as a huge realization hits me.

I just lost my virginity to my bully!.

I gasps as another realization hits me. I am going to be a laughing stock at school again and for the fact that he just left after we did it, proves that it was all a game to him and I was so stupid to have fallen for it.

Damnit Calinda!! How could you have been so stupid!.

I can't believe it. I bought the covers up to my chest as tears fall from my eyes, he took the only thing that was very precious to me for a stupid bet and I also fell for it.

Unable to move from shame and embarrassment, I stay in bed for a few more minutes, recollecting my thoughts. Taking deep breathes, I decided to accept my cruel fate and take what life throws at me. It can be fun for all we know.

Getting out of bed, I spots a little bit of blood on my blue sheets. Groaning, I run to the bathroom and took the most longest bath of my existence.

Who cares if I am late for school. The damage has been already been done.

Stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my chest, I open my wallrope and take out a pair of jeans and a baggy shirt. Who cares how I look. Quickly putting them on and a pair of shoes, I change my bedsheets replacing them with a new one.

Tieing my brunette hair in a pony that is messy, I pick up my bag and left the room. Going down the stairs to the living room only to come encounter with my little sister, Anne.

Anne has blonde hair and blue eyes like our mom and she was wearing a short grey Mimi skirt, a show tummy shirt and boots. I roll my green eyes, I wish Mom is here to tell her to go change because she looks like a slut.

"Where were you last night?" I asks her as I grab an apple from the dinning table.

" None of your business" she says dramatically, she stares down at me "Are you going to wear that to school. You are already ugly, but that doesn't mean you have to show it. Do some makeup or something. Make yourself pretty for once in your life." she rolls her eyes at me.

I also rolls my eyes again, who cares how I look. "I don't care how I look Anne, I am not trying to impress anyone and if you are going to wear that to school, don't come crying to me when you get raped. "I tell her and leaves the house and begin heading for school but, for the fact that I lost my virginity to my bully never left my mind till I got to school.

XXX

Hey guys, please, vote and comment, thank you.