First Day (rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Yuzu just ignore her and continue to walk.

Many students were now watching them.

Himeko jumped in front of Yuzu.

"Give me the phone. Now" Himeko said in a demanding tone.

Yuzu then hides her phone inside her blazer's pocket.

Mei walked slowly in front of Yuzu.

"P-please give me the p-phone" Mei said in a stern voice but manages to stutter some words.

"What if I say 'no'? sweetheart" Yuzu said bitterly.

Mei blushed but got a bit irritated.

Mei walked closer to Yuzu.

Suddenly Mei start sliding her hands, she was sliding her hand across Yuzu's ass then to the torso.

Mei found the phone but....

Mei accidentally touch Yuzu's arm.

Yuzu reacted fast and pushed Mei a bit too hard but it didn't made her fall cause her arms now were in pain.

Everyone at the Academy gasps.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" Yuzu yelled.

Mei was shocked. She saw that Yuzu's teeth are sharp.

Yuzu looked mad but in pain at the same time.

"HEY! HOW DARE YOU PUSH THE PRESIDENT!--" Himeko yelled but Yuzu quickly speedwalk to the academy.

Himeko quickly chase her.

Mei was left there. Yuzu's phone in her hands. Mei was shocked and confused.

.
.
.

Himeko saw Yuzu went into the girl's bathroom so she went there to scold her about what happened earlier.

Himeko opened the door and saw....

Yuzu's arm, there were many cuts and bruises. She took off her bandages and redo it back again.

Himeko gasp.

Yuzu saw Himeko so she quickly fix her bandages and quickly speedwalk past Himeko.

"Don't you dare say a word about this" Yuzu whispered bitterly and left.

.
.
.

Yuzu grabbed her schedule and went to her first class.

Yuzu opened the door.

The teacher was still not there but.....SHE was there.

She sat at the front.

Yuzu just ignore her and went to her seat.

"Oi! Blonde hair bitch" A girl with tied ponytail dark auburn hair and hazel eyes said.

Yuzu is now mad. Yuzu grabbed her by the collar with one hand and raise her up a bit. Yuzu stared at her menacingly.

"Woah chill, I was just joking, asshole"

Yuzu stayed silent.

"not much of a talker huh? Well, the name is Harumi Taniguchi. But some people call me Harumin" Harumi said while held out her hand.

Yuzu looked at Harumin's hand.

Yuzu sighed and drop her. She put her hands in her pocket.

"Okogi Yuzuko, just call me Yuzu.." Yuzu said bitterly. She knows she's an Aihara now but she didn't really like that name so she just used Okogi.