Harry potter the dark rising

Chapter 13

While the preparations were getting under way Harry and around 345 people were attacking the ministry because harry saw voldemort was out of the country getting the help from Giants and vampires they killed about 89 death eaters until more arrived when they arrived there were now 367 death eaters so Harry's group left.

Back at hogwarts there were six Giants trying to get past the wards but all 890 defenders were shooting curses at them and they soon died then there were about 230 werewolves but they died easily harry knew voldemort was scared about the amount of people on harry's side so he was trying to weaken them.

Every night harry was in the great hall teaching groups of 150 spells that would help the wards protect them and others at the end of the day harry was really tiered so he could only spend one hour with the boys at night which upset them which upset harry. Harry received another letter from voldemort saying "potter give your self up and none else need die ill give you 4 weeks to say good bye to friends and family then i attack or you hand your self over".

 Harry was angry he didn't want anyone else to die for me Hermione and Ron walked in and harry jumped up and gave them both big hugs then hermione saw the letter and said "HARRY JAMES POTTER DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" Ron looked scared and confused and said "don't even think about what" Hermione said "he is thinking about meeting voldemort so no one else dies for him".

That night there was a great big bang that shook the whole castle when harry looked outside there was a dragon so they all got brooms and went after it to stop it killing anyone in hogsmead they brought the dragon down loosing about 47 of there people. Harry took the night of and let Hermione Ron and Ginny to teach while he looked after the boys.

Harry got into voldemorts mind and saw voldemort planning and he had about 1345 death eaters all of  Durmstrang showed up to help him and there family's about 10 Giants and 300 werewolves harry ran down to the great hall and called a meeting and told everyone about what he saw and they were all scared then he said "I'm sorry i have to go meet him" Everyone in the hall shouted "NO" Ginny looked real angry so harry walked out of the hall followed by Ginny you could hear the shouting from England laughed Ron.

The next morning harry sent a letter with one word on it "no" when voldemort got the letter he laughed and said ok we will just kill everyone he wrote a message back to harry saying "I'm going to make you and your wife watch as we kill your son, godson, friends and family" when harry got that message he started crying uncontrollably and Ginny screamed in anger. 

next chapter up only if i get 500 reads and 2 more fans