Harry potter the dark rising

Chapter 9

At Hogwarts Harry and Ginny were spending time with Harry's godson when Andromeda Walked in and said its time for Teddy's bed so Harry said "Good bye little man be good" and Teddy smiled. When Harry and Ginny met up with the weasleys Harry said he was going to take Ginny back to potter mansion and teach her some new spells and get more prepared when Hermione said "Harry why don't you invite us all back we can all yous the practice please harry" Harry looked at everyone and said "Ok but we have to go to Diagon alley first to get some battle robes for everyone".

They all looked at him and said ok but we all go at the same time and we bring the house elf's replied Mrs weasley Ok said Harry. In Diagon alley they went and bought there battle robes and when they were leaving the shop George asked if they could stop of at his shop when they got there they seen death eaters outside and George's employees holding them of so George and Harry ran to help and they all put there battle robes on and killed about five death eaters and stunned three and they sent them to the ministry with a note telling them what happened 

After helping repair the shop George sent his employees home for the rest of the day and Harry the weasleys and Hermione went to potter mansion and Harry asked Blaze to show the weasleys and Hermione to the training area while he went down to the basement to the potions lab to get some of the new potions he has made. When Harry got up to the training area the weasleys and hermione were already looking through books and had found 2 spells each and harry said "Everyone these potions are of my own invention this one he pointed at a green coloured potion is a potion that takes away the effect of the cruciatus curse and this one stops weak memory charms and this one is exploding potion.

Everyone looked stunned and asked him how he done it he said ill explain latter when i take you to my potion's lab now who wants to give us a spell to practice first. Hermione raised her hand and said i found this curses its called Uban abaxon andu it is a curses that stripes someone of all there magic powers for 2 hours so they all got to practice and they managed to learn that spell without difficulty. Ron raised his hand next and said i found a spell in a black magic book it causes the person to loose there mind and go in to a coma it is cora omana reaslo amandara this spell everyone found more difficult because it was black magic.

By 6:45 They had all learned 10 spells each so harry took them down to his potion lab and they all got books and started making potions by tea time they all had a backpack filled with potion's and invisibility cloak for when they went on hit mission's. When they had made potions for everyone they went back upstairs and had a nice meal and a relaxing night of fun and laughter and harry told them to stay and look around and the elf's would show them all to there rooms later that night.

In the morning they all woke up and went down stairs to find the elf's cooking breakfast and they sat down to eat and when they were finished Narcissa and Draco came in and said "Everyone Nott has been killed by his f-father we couldn't do anything we couldn't help" Harry looked at Draco and said Draco it's not your fault its Voldemorts now none of you know this except Hermione but we found a spell that will remove the dark mark do you want to get rid of it Draco he said "yes" so hermione pointed her wand at the mark and chanted "Dark reverse uamaaa lunda lightica goona" Draco screamed and fell to the floor with the skin on his arm burning the mark off. 

At Malfoy Mansion Voldemort screamed as if a part of him had just vanished and he shouted His death eaters and told them about the book of light and how it can remove the dark mark and that they must find Draco and Narcissa at all costs. Harry saw this through Voldemorts mind and Voldemort said Welcome harry give me Draco and Narcissa and i will let them live and harry said no you will not harm them any more and pulled out of voldemorts mind. Harry told them that voldemort knew and ordered his death eaters to kill Draco and Narcissa at all costs.

Later when harry was working on more potions Draco came down and said "thank you harry for helping me and my mother we owe you big time" Harry just shook his head and said "Draco you and your mother owe me nothing" And Draco and harry made plans to go to Gringotts and get some money as Christmas was coming up and harry was going to give the Malfoy's Grimmauld place since Malfoy Manor was no longer there's.

Next chapter up only if i get 3 votes and 6 comments please