Harry potter the dark rising

Chapter 12

The next day Harry got a message from voldemort saying meet me potter or I will kill your son and godson ill give you 3 weeks potter then little James dies. Harry just stood there looking so angry and upset so Ginny read the letter over Harry's shoulder and started to cry Harry said "Ginny I have to go I wont let him hurt Teddy or James" so he gets up to leave but Ginny stops him and says "you are NOT going anywhere HARRY JAMES POTTER do you understand" harry looked shocked and said "what about the kids"  Ginny replied "get Andromeda over here with Teddy and tell her what has happened". when Andromeda got there she was crying softly with all the weasleys there to help protect the two boys.

Later Ginny was sitting in James's room with the letter from voldemort and she was writing a letter back it read "voldemort this is Ginny harry's wife and James's mother harry wont meet you and you wont touch our son or godson" after she wrote it she sent it with the hawk that delivered voldemorts message. When Ginny told everyone what she had done they were all shocked the Molly shouted "Ginny you silly girl he is going to be really angry and come after all of you now" Ginny looked at her mum and said "Mum I can't live without Harry or James I hope you understand" and she left the room.

Back at Malfoy Manner Voldemort was reading the letter over and over again trying to find out why she would be so foolish and defy me and use my proper name when a death eater walked in he said "my lord what will you have us do potter never turned up" Voldemort said "he isn't coming he refused so we must kill the kids" the death eater looked sick and was walking around thinking then he face his master and said "Master if you are going to kill children then I cannot stand with you" Voldemort screamed CRUCIO and tortured the death eater then he whispered avada kedavra and the death eater was no more. He called a meeting to plan the murder of Teddy and James.

Harry had seen all this and told them what happened they asked who the death eater was and harry said "Wormtail" They all gasped and harry stood there in shock then he said he plans to kill the kids next week when he takes over the ministry in everyone's eyes harry could see they were scared. The next few days harry bought everything for the boys in case voldemort got to them he spent every minute with them only coming out to eat and sleep. Next week harry was woken by Ginny saying "harry the ministry has just fallen they didn't fight they told everyone to leave because there were dragons giants and 150 death eaters"  Harry looked at her and said this is it we will have to fight them soon.

Minerva appeared 5 minutes later and said "when the battle comes Hogwarts will be ready this time all the ministry will be there all of Hogsmead all the children's parents are already there and every pupil we have including 1 st to 3 rd who will be helping madam pomfrey and the elf's have agreed to help again" Harry looked up and said "Thank you Minerva how can I repay you" she said "finish voldemort when the time comes. Harry smiled and said "ill try"

Two weeks later the death eaters were more active they had killed 35 magic family's in two weeks so everyone was seeking shelter at hogwarts but it was fool so people stayed in hogsmead and promised to fight if the death eaters came harry also gave up some of his other houses for 6 family's to live in.    

next chapter up when i get 5 fans and 480 reads please