Harry potter the dark rising

Chapter 8

2 days later harry was aloud out of bed and when he got down stairs he was met by his beloved wife who said "Harry I am actually really so sorry" Harry replied "Ginny it's not your fault you were hit by allot of spells and a weak memory charm" Ginny just broke down crying in Harry's arms. A few minutes later Harry had calmed Ginny down enough to go in to the kitchen and he got a bone crushing hug from Mrs weasley and Hermione and she fussed over him and gave him extra bacon, egg and toast when they were all finished breakfast harry got a shooting pain right through his scar which made him scream in pain.

In voldemorts head Harry saw him punishing Draco's mother saying "your son has failed me Narcissa why have you not found him and brought him back to me" She replied "I Can't find him it's like he has vanished completely" Voldemort shouted Lucius Malfoy and said "Malfoy take your stupid wife down to the basement and make sure she can't escape. (end of vision). When Harry looked up he saw Draco and shouted Kreacher, Blaze, Dobby and winky and they all said "what can we do for master" Harry said "call me harry" he then looked at Draco and told him what he saw and said we are going to take the elf's and got to Malfoy mansion to get her.

Harry took Blaze's hand with Ginny Draco and Mr weasley took Dobby's hand Ron and Hermione took Winky's hand and Kreacher came along to get Narcissa. When they arrived Harry told Narcissa the plan and when they were about to leave a death eater saw and shouted "Help potter and his friends are trying to rescue Narcissa" Harry stunned him and they all left just as Voldemort appeared who screamed and killed the stunned death eater. Back at Grimmauld place Draco's mother was getting took care of by Kreacher While Draco was talking to her and telling her why he was here and asking for her help and she agreed.

When she was better Draco helped her down and Mrs weasley gave her some food with a smile on her face Harry asked her while she was eating if she could give them information She said "of course well voldemort is hoping it will come to a second great war of hogwarts he doesn't think many people will stay and help or come and help and he will be able to crush you easily" Draco said "well that's why we are trying to kill as many death eaters as we can so we can deplete his forces. She nodded her head and said "well done on killing bellatrix Voldemort was really upset and scared that his one most trusted was killed by a few kids" Draco gasped and "said when did you start saying his name out loud" She just smiled and said "I always have used his proper name".

Later that night Narcissa was telling them all where and when death eaters would be attacking she said "The most important ones will be his inner circle who travel around in groups of 6 so we will all need to go and anyone else we can get to help Molly weasley said "well Narcissa we can get George, Bill, Charley, Percy, Severus, Nott and i think the other boys are called Roy and Jordan" Narcissa looked shocked then laughed and said "Voldemort only though there was six of you's when there is actually fifteen this is wonderful". They all laughed then Harry said "so who do we go after next then" Narcissa looked at him and smiled then Draco said "I'm sorry mother but I think we should go after father next but not kill him" Narcissa looked calm and said "Draco are you sure you can handle that" He looked at his mother and said "the father I knew died along time ago".

They sat up for along time planning the attack which was tomorrow Lucius and the other 5 are meant to be attacking hogsmead on the weekend the students get to go so harry contacted Minerva mcgonagall who said she and the teachers will help and keep the students up at the school. On the day of the attack they spent the day at hogwarts when the time came Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Bill and Charley were waiting down a side alley While Minerva, Flitwick, Narcissa and molly were walking around in the open while the rest were at the lane leading up to hogwarts to stop any death eaters getting up to the school.

When they arrived Harry noticed that there was actually only 5 death eaters but the rest of the death eaters appeared in front of Harry's group who took the notice me not charm of and stunned all of the death eaters in front of them while the rest were taking care of the other death eaters harry noticed there were at least 4 werewolf's and they all sent silver daggers at them and they died instantly. When all the death eaters were rounded up the ministry turned up to take them all to azkaban. The group then decided to go to hogwarts and have a nice long meal and catch up with the staff and students.

next chapter up when i get at least 240 reads and 3 votes and 6 comments