Chapter 5

Hey guys I am so sorry for the late update it's just that I have been busy with uni and just 10 days ago I was in an accident and injured myself . I am resting as I have hurt my back, head and neck... but since I felt a bit ok thought to update... anyhow sorry for the rambling do vote and comment. I appreciate all the love the story is getting and will try to update when I feel ok.

Chapter 5

The sun was up high in the sky and the rays were shining brightly....Geet's alarm clock buzzed and she got up lazily to see Arjun entering her room... with his eyes closed..."Good morning Bhai!! " geet wished Arjun with a smile and Arjun opened his eyes, to see his darling sister gazing at him.... He gave geet a hug and wished her too... "Good morning to u too gudiya... chal utja... aaj toh bahut important din hai na tere liye... tere tafreeh ka din... Geet rested her head on his shoulder..."Neend arahi hai mujhe abhi bhi... she yawned and snuggled closer to Arjun...

Arjun shook his head at his sister and got up to leave the room..."Geet mujhe na jaldi nikalna hai... meri meeting hai aaj... tu bhi utt ke ready hoja.. teri college ka time hora ha hai... he informed her as he left her room quickly... Geet strectched her arms in the air and lazily went towards the bathroom to shower and get ready for class.. She ate breakfast quickly... waved bye to all and went to college..

"Mom!".... Dev screamed as he ran down the stairs with Yash in tow..."please jaldi breakfast deejiyee....aaj ek bahut important meeting hai...and we can't be late warna....Dad aur chachoo humme nahi chodenge".... Naina and Juhi walked in shaking their heads at the boys. "Itna dar hai toh, phir tum log der se kyu utte... pata aaj Vicky bhi time pe college pahunch gaya:....scolded Juhi and Naina...

"Arrey badima mom, hum log der raat taak presentation finish karre teh, issiliye der hogaye.. aab please jaldi khana deejiye aur lecture baad me"... replided Yash... Dev and him quickly ate their food and ran off for office...

"Bhabhi, maa aur papaa kaha hai... tune dekha kyaa...asked Juhi as she poured herself a glass of juice... Naina smiled her devrani and gently made her sit down on the chair... "Tu phikar maat kar choti... wo log garden mai hai... woh log ka breakfast maine nakul se send kardiya hai... tu na aab shanti se aapna breakfast kar.. chided Naina lovingly...
Juhi looked at her and pulled her to the seat beside her, and both had their breakfast while chatting...

Here in college Vicky and his friends discuss other parts of the plan regarding Maan'a marriage and on the otherside Nandini is having a good time with her friends. Nandini's friends Priya, Mukti, and Meher along with Dhruv and Sahil were leaving class and heading over to the library to start working on a group project... They all had 2 components of the project.. an individual part and one with the whole group...

They all headed over to the library to brainstorm some good ideas... as their projects will be judged by some guests who will be coming in and recruiting students for their companies, based on their work, while others can apply to the other comapnies as well. Geet and her friends came out of their MBA class... "Yaar yeh new chapter na review karna padega.. kuch palle nahi padra mere".. whined geet with a frown.... Karan looked at her and thought to divert her mood..."Arrey Geet yeh chod... tujhe pata hai tere liye surprise hai jab hum mall ko pahunchge ok... toh tu aab pls chill maar...

Geet nodded her head and she suddenly remembered something and spoke out..."Karan tere paas tickets hai na Ananya ke liye bhi... maine kal call kiya par tune receive nahi kiya toh maine meer ko text kiya... "Ha meri maa hai uske liye bhi... have no fear when karan is here darling".....

Karan felt a sharp jab and he looked up to see Angad glaring at him... Hve straightened himself and clarified..."Arrey mera matlab hai... have no fear when Karan and Angad are here!!"....and a second later everyone burst out laughing..