"You betrayed us, nigga. After we can't trust you." Kohan went onto say as I stood there with my back against the wall.

"I told you not to fuck with my sister." Pharaoh went on as I sighed deeply, looking down at my feet.

"And I asked you if you was messing around with daughter and you told me no." Her pops spoke, making me look up.

"Year, well she wanted this. I ain't force her-" I spoke before getting cut off, licking my lips angrily.

"Nigga, it don't matter what she want! You said you ain't fuck with her in that way and now you fucking on her!" Tweek yelled as I looked over to Smoke who was chilling in the corner beside me.

"Man, I ain't never said I was fucking her though." I spat as they all tense up, looking at me.

"And how y'all can't trust me? When I'm the one making her happy?" I scoffed.

"Keep talkin' nigga." Kannon spat as he pulled a gun out, pointing it in my face while I stood there unfazed.

"Get your gun out my face, man." I angrily turned my head away as he came closer, pointing it at my temple.

"We trusted you, nigga."

"We left you money and work and this what the fuck you do?!" He went on with his gun to my head as they all walked menacing.

"Pops, tell this nigga to put his gun away. Ko didn't do shit wrong." Smoke finally protested for me as I stood there, waiting for this pussy to pull the trigger.

"Me and this nigga already talked and P been telling me everything and he ain't touch her. He wouldn't be disrespectful like that." Smoke protested for me and though I knew it was only half true, I wasn't going to say that.

They didn't need to know anyway.

"Nah, ain't no saving him, bro. You always tryna save somebody." Pharoah butted in, going against Smoke.

"I talked to you nigga, one and one, and you told me it wasn't nothing like that. You told me you ain't even like P and now you tryna fuck on her?" He got in my face to while I slanted my lips.

"Man, end that nigga shit." He gave Kannon the go and I smacked my lips, roughly smacking his gun away before pulling out mine.

"Fuck yall." I spat, pointing my gun back at Kannon as he pointed his gun at me and I looked around as they all scolded me.

I knew that this would happen but I didn't expect it to happen as fast as it did.

"Nigga pulled his gun out?" Pharoah laughed as he looked from me to his pops as he scolded me.

"Look, everybody just chill out." Smoke pulled Kannon and I apart, trying to make us lower our guns but I still had mine up because he had his up.

"Nah, bro. I'm gon' kill this nigga." Kannon went on saying as I stood not moved at all.

"Yeah aight." I chuckled, flagging him off.

"Both of y'all put the guns down!" His pops yelled as we continued going back and forth but stopped once he yelled.

Saying nothing else, we both put our guns down slowly as his pops obviously got tired of us and went upstairs.