Sparks Fly

Genre: Romance

Genre: Romance

Status: Ongoing

Author: VIVKELLER23 Click here to check out her book!

Summary:

"You could get into trouble tempting the wrong person."

She frowned at him, creating a slight crease between her eyebrows that was so unlike the rest of her flawless and perfect appearance. "Am I tempting you?"

"No." His mind screamed, yes!

She batted her eyelashes at him, her violet-blue eyes bright. "Do I have to beg?" she asked with a pouty lower lip.*

**

Teagan Miller: He was known as a no-good ladies' man who lived for the moment. He didn't care about anyone or anything, save the few minutes of pleasure he found when he lost himself in his latest flame.

Rain Sullivan: They call her the Ice Queen. She was a straitlaced, no-nonsense young woman who didn't have time for the type of games he played. 

For all intents and purposes they were like oil and water. They didn't mix. They shouldn't have fit. Yet one night changes everything; the night Rain steps down from her seemingly picture-perfect pedestal to offer Teagan more temptation than he bargained for.

Sparks fly when these two touch. Now it's up to them to decide if what they've found is worth the risk of getting a little burned.

Comments from readers

This book has great descriptions and I love how you slowly get to see what is behind their facade of the ice queen and the player boy. I love how they interact and despite their efforts grow on each other. Overall, it's a great book I'm eager to see updates from in my notifications. cloclovilla