" Mike? " Bill calls out, followed by a yell from Beverly. " Macy? " Both Bill and Beverly lock eyes with the two as they turn the corner. They're met with the other losers, who were all relieved to see each other. " We're here! " Mike reassures as he lets go of Macy's hands, placing them on his knees as he tries to catch his breath. Eddie walks towards Mike. " Did we do it? " He questions, asking the same question Macy just did. Yet this time Mike stays quiet.

Beverly watches her flashlight flicker as she begins hitting it against her hand, trying to turn it back on. Beginning to tune out the same question that was being asked over and over again from around her. As her light from her flashlight comes back on she shines in around the cistern, only to let out a scream at what the light had caught.

Pennywise

This was the biggest any of them had ever seen IT. This time even much bigger than IT was all those years ago inside Bill's garage. The losers look up, now petrified at the gigantic clown that was staring back at them. Pennywise then looks directly at Mike, laughing as IT realizes Mike had been lying to them.

" Did it work Mikey? " He laughs out, making Mike freeze up in his spot. " Tell them why your silly little ritual didn't work. " IT continues, still staring at Mike. The other losers couldn't bring themselves to look away, no matter how much they wanted to. " Tell them it's all just...what's the word Ed's? Gazebo? " He adds, looking at Eddie as he finishes, making the man tense up.

Macy looks over at the frozen man next to her and she begins wondering all these things for herself. " Mike, what is he talking about? '' Macy mutters hesitantly, not wanting to believe Pennywise. " M-M-Mikey? " Bill questions from the ground, in the same confused tone that lingered in Macy's sentence.

This confirmed to the clown that none of the surviving members of the losers club knew what happened to the first people that fought IT. " Mikey, you never showed them the full side, did you? " IT asked, looking at the tense man. Macy turns her head towards Mike, realizing after all this time it was Mike that would end up lying to her and the other members of the losers club.

" Didn't want them to know what actually happened to the poor Shokopiwah?" The clown laughed at the look of realization that was plastered on the six losers faces. Macy's face slowly turns away from Mike as her mouth drops slightly. She feels herself being brought back to the library when Richie and herself notice the carved out section of the artifact. At that moment Macy knew why Mike snatched it right out of Richie's hands.

" Fuck Mikey! You lied to us again? " Bill yelled as he looked towards the man. Mike began to panic, looking at Macy and Bill's both scared and disappointed faces. " They didn't believe they could kill IT, that's why it didn't work back then! " Tears ran down his face as he tried to explain himself to the group. " Are you fucking kidding me, Mike? " Richie yells, pointing his flashlight at Mike, who was still trying his hardest to explain himself over the yells.

Macy's frozen in her spot as she looks at the man next to her. She felt so much anger and disappointment running through her. She felt her feet walking back a bit, with her now next to Richie and farther from Mike " I needed something, anything for us to remember, anything for us to believe! " He yells out, tears still streaming down his face. Both Macy and Richie looked at him in disbelief before looking back at Pennywise, noticing It getting closer. " Fuck! " The two yelled, almost in unison

It wasn't until another bang rang throughout the room that balls of light began shooting from the artifact. It didn't take the losers long to realize what it was, all closing their eyes as the deadlights roar from above them. " The deadlights! Don't look at them! " Beverly screams, not wanting any of the losers to experience what she once did in her youth.

The deadlights dim and the losers open their eyes slowly, all noticing the deadlights were now a safe distance from them. Yet the yells of Pennywise rang out for all of them to hear. " For twenty-seven years, I dreamt of you, I craved you, oh I missed you. " IT laughs, watching as the losers back away from IT, who now had eight legs.

Macy grabs Mike's hand, trying to get them away from the clown. Only stopping in her tracks once she realized Mike wasn't moving with her. He sends her hand one last squeeze before letting it go completely, looking up at Pennywise as IT gets closer to him. " Mike? Come on we need to run! " Macy yells looking back at her friends for help. Although being angry at Mike, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she had to watch him die at the hands of Pennywise.

" Leading me to this very moment. " IT yells, looking at Mike, noticing he's the only one who wasn't trying to run for his life like the rest of the losers were. The adults all scream out his name, desperately trying to convince him to come with them. Bill places his arm around Macy's waist, stopping her from running to the man and pulling her back a bit. " No stop! He's gonna get himself killed Bill! " Macy yells, tears running down her face as she tries to remove his arm from her. " Mikey we gotta go! " Bill screams, still holding onto Macy so she doesn't get herself killed by trying to save Mike.

Mike looks back at Macy and Bill. " I'm sorry. " He mutters to the two with tears running down the face before looking back at IT. " I'm so sorry. " Shaking his head over and over again as he watches the clown's hand turn into a claw, now coming straight towards him. " Get ready to run, I'm gonna get him! " Bill states, letting go of her before running towards Mike.

" Time to float! "

Just as the claw was about to come in contact with Mike, Bill ran towards the man, tackling him to the floor, barely missing the attack. Macy looks down in shock before feeling Beverly's hand wrap around her wrist. " Come on! " Beverly screams, watching Ben help Bill and Mike up. The losers run all away desperately from the spider-clown, looking for any kind of safety.