Habits change.

Itssss CHRISTMAS BREAKK... yay! I'll try and update more but I really wanna binge.

"I hardly get any time to myself anymore."

She sighed. Her calendar, as of yesterday, read Hardin in large, spiky letters. He wrote it. Who knew the golden boy had such bad handwriting?

She had to admit, he'd become less violent and more calm, but to Y/N it seemed even more dangerous.

"Is that so bad?" Hardin smirked, removing the pen from her fingers, making sure his brushed hers. They needed as much contact as possible.

His chest brushed past her face as he leant to write his name on the calendar. "We get to spend more time together."

"I.... don't..."

She tensed. "Y-yeah." Her brain hurt. But she was so used to it. Why wouldn't she feel open to him?

Hardin smirked. She was flustered. The cologne he was wearing was one of those special ones that encouraged arousement.

"L-look. Let's just get down to tutoring."

Disappointed, he slumped back. "Ok."

It had been like this for a long, Y/N thought. For at least a week he'd been coming by everyday to help her "study."

She felt inclined to this lifestyle. The one where he'd look after her. Forever— for a longish time.

Habit..., to say the least, is a dangerous thing.

Habit can make you weak.

Habit can make you depend on someone.

Over the few weeks, Y/N's habits had changed drastically. She found herself walking to and from school with Hardin, everyday.

Hell, she even waited for him.

Justin was in the back of her head right now and she'd forgotten the colour of Callum's eyes— actually, she'd never known from the beginning.

Hardin cooked for her, and she really liked it.

Was she.... catching feelings?

She stared at him from her place on the bed, as he stood up, walking to her door.

He felt her eyes watching him, and smirked.

"Like what you see?" Hardin was being careful this time. He was determined to ease her into a lifestyle where she would only depend on him.

She flushed, pouting. "I-I wasn't Doug anything. You're standing in front of the poster of my  favourite anime character.

(Pinterest~)

(Pinterest~)

The first thought in the dark haired boy's head was:

Welp.

The second:

Woah. He's kinda hot.

Then:

Wait... does that mean he's hotter than me??

He tore it down in a kind of matter of fact way, smiling. "Well this is coming down."

"Heyyy!!" Y/N giggled. She was used to his manner but found it over bearing at times. The E/C eyed girl found this funny but couldn't place why.

"Let me cook for you."

"OK!! But it better by shrimp, or so help me Hardin..."

The two laughed and he snaked an arm around her waist, holding her closely and tightly.

"Anything for you~"

Justin hummed. He was sketching a picture of a girl. She was young, around six with H/C hair and E/C eyes. The contrast was perfect, then again, this girl was perfect.

He was sorry he pushed her away, and that they'd spent so long apart. His inner self was restless. Sometimes it felt like he was more than one person.
He didn't have their names yet.

His thoughts drifted:

Jeez, how could I forget?

Don't you remember?

It wasn't just Hardin and Y/N.

There were three.

"When he's gone mad I'll come and save you, alright?" He asked the picture.

It merely smiled back, and he took that as a yes.

"Yes, come save me.

You're my hero, Justin. Haha. I love you.

I love you—"

9k reads??! Thanks so much!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try and update more often because this ones quite short.