part-27 ArNoor's engagement.

Start from the beginning

"Theek hain mat khao main phir pizza bhi nahi khane dunga" He shrugged and kept his phone inside his pocket.

"Accha theek haina kha rhe hain bas......huhh Hitler" She said and started eating apples.

He ordered her favourite pizza.

************************************

Engagement is going to be in a big marriage hall.

Many business partners are also joining the ceremony.

Parents have already reached there.
Noor have already left for the venue as her makeup and other things will be done there.

Zoya and aditya are getting ready.

She is inside the closet and he is waiting outside for her.

"Zoya kya hua... Main help kardun." He shouted from outside as she is taking soo much time and they are getting late.

He was looking hot in his attire.

"Nahi bas hogya humara hum aa rhe hain" She shouted back

After sometime he was again going to shout when he saw her coming out from the closet looking hot, sexy and cute at the same time.

He came towards her and hugged her from behind

"You know na hum late ho rhe hain aur tumhe aise dekhkar na mujhe mann kar rha hain ki hum aaj nahi jaate and you know we can do alot of things." He said huskily and bite her neck.
She moaned and said.

"Ad... Aditya chodiye hume... Late ho rhe hain." She said and tried to get out of his hold.
He turns her around in a way that her face is just few inches away from him.

"Aise kaise jane doon... Ek kiss toh banti hain" He said and was decreasing the distance between their lips but zoya kept her palm on his lips and said.

"Nahi Mr hooda abhi nahi aap humara make up kharaab kar denge." She said and removed her palm..

"Aisa thodi na hota hain yarr" Aditya whined.