Chapter 41 : Bond

Start from the beginning

**

"Mafia's were rulling all of the India especially in Mumbai when I was born...and my Baba (Dad) were the king...he had a very good connection with Dubai and American Mafia's you know..but when I was 19.. Indian Govt decided to clean Mafia's from Mumbai...my dad had to move from there and come here in New York...Uncle Charles helped my father...at the shootout in Mumbai...Dad got at bullet on his spine that is really hard to remove...he wanted to see me settled before he dies..so uncle Charles..Christian's grandfather decided to get me and Albert married..!"

Zahra was listening carefully to her Mother in law

"I was okay with this marriage But not Albert...he loved someone else...her name was Alicia...she was truly the most beautiful women I've ever met...Brown hair green eyes...Milk like skintone....

The way she was describing Zahra can tell she knows someone with these features

"You mean...but that's...

"Yes Deborah...Deborah is Alicia and Albert's daughter...even after our marriage Albert use to visit Alicia...I know as a women I should be ashmed but I realised it's not their fault...Alicia was an Orphan..that's why Uncle Charles didn't accepted her in first place..I was guilty..if I didn't had come in their way..they could get married and live happily but then Albert told me..even if I had backed up...Still His father won't agree"

"Few years later when Christian was born..Alicia got pregnant...as a Women it was hard for me..but during her pregnancy I was feeling as if I'm her elder sister..I was in a palace...like a Queen with my prince beside me..but Alicia..she was alone but I tried to take good care of her"

"Where is Deborah's Mom??" Zahra asked

"She died..during her labor" a tear escaped from her eyes when said this

"I told Albert...no matter what Deborah is going to stay with us..Albert was happy he told me that he is blessed to have a wife like me...I know I fell for this man long ago...Deborah is my daughter..!"

"But Christian's grandfather didn't accepted her and told her to put her in orphanage...Albert refused and told him that he will left the palace...!"

"I told Christian's nanny Martha to take Deborah with her....after a year Christian's father Died..I didn't wanted Christian to be in Mafia business...I truly believe if his father was alive he never would drag him into that world but His Grandfather wants him to be the King of Mafia's.."

Zahra took a deep breath and exhale cause it was too heavy for her

"When Christian turned 17 I met a guy who was my School friend Sudeep ..his wife was divorced with no kids...we used to talk a lot when one day he proposed me!"

"My first priority was my kids . I denied but Christian insists that I should give this a chance!"

He really did? ??

"But the condition was I have to ne with his side on his special occasions which...I failed terribly "

"Why??" Zahra asked

"Few years after marriage Sudeep got paralysed...it's really hard for me to balance work and home...His company is in my under now....this is the reasons I couldn't make it up for your wedding "

"My son told me that he found the girl he wants to spend his whole life with..he insisted me to come so he can sent a proposal...but I'm failed as a mother...."

"Don't cry Ma...can I call Maa??" Zahra asked looking at her lap

"Yes beta...of course .I've came for a reason today..will u listen what I'll say?? " the women asked