Episode One

♦||One||♦

A year, whole year.

It all happened a year ago, the terrifying experience of some demons coming from a literal death board.

Since that, the male's story, of being through all this, and losing many of his close friends, some journalists, many actually, came and asked him several quetions about the past incident that happened.

Whenever they would ask, he would basically shrug them off, not wanting to recall those memories that he's truing to forget so badly.

"So, you're saying you experienced seeing some supernatural beings?"

With no response like usual, the male would as the couple to leave, not wanting to answer the quetion.

Well, sometime passed as his story got older, and people lost interest in it, who knew he would not answer such questions, just gave up.

Now, that he was seen as a normal person for real, he wad actually living quite peacefully, with a good paying job, still no partner, but that doesn't matter, what matter's is, he's actually forgetting thr incidents and moving on.

At this moment, he knew it's all over, because nothing really is left thay could be used to make the connection return back, or get stronger as the whole house and its things burnt to ashes.

"Thank you for coming, please do visit again"

With a soft smile, the male looks at the couple leave the cafe, making him turn around and sigh wiping hia forehead with his hand, as he takes the apron off his waist.

His shift always ended the last, though he gave double duty, as a waiter and baker ad well, but its goo that he gets paid double as well

Don't get him wrong, he loves his job, except that his co-worker is a flirt that makes him uncomfortable doing so.

"C'mon pretty boy, its just a date!"

Huffing the male ignores the other male, taking his bag on his shoulder.

"I'm not interested on dating anyone, Junsun"He says in a soft voice about to take his phone, but the other male grabd it before him, with a smug face.

"There's no need playing hard to get baby, girls lust after me anyways, but I'm only interested in you, so again..go on a date wity me!"

Rolling his eyes, he reaches for the phone again, trying his best to grab it from the other.

"Give me back my phone!"He huffs smacking the boy's chest ligjyky making the other chuckle, pushing his back towards the wall behind him,  cornering his smaller body.

"I'll give you this phone..after you go out with me.."

With a small sigh, the male nods, making the elder smile widely.

"Great, tomorrow at seven"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sighing ad he walks through the empty pathways of the roads, his phone now tucked in his pocket.

Passing through his old neighborhood, his face makes a really dull expression, looking at the same house of a certain male.

Hyuk.

He remembers how the male looked like, how bravely he chose to help the other..and how he died painfully.

Tears well up in his eyes looking at the empty house infront of him, the neighborhood was abandoned due to the fire that lit up, nobody was up for living there after.

Wiping his tears, he walks ahead from the houses, not daring to look at the next house, or he would begin to cry a river.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Arriving at his new, apartment actually, which was given after he was discharged from the hospital, he was given a new living area .

The creepy thing about this whole  apartment building was, that it was empty, whole empty except his room, all rooks were empty and no one really lived here, nor visited here.

Which is actually pretty good for himzhr actually enjoys the silence given.

Unlocking his door, the male quickly walks inside, closing of the door on his way as well.

His room was actually pretty big for living, and quite messy since no one really came to visit him or so, he always kept to himself.

Shuffling through the mess, he smiles widely hearing a bark from his own room.

"Hey buddy, did you miss me?"He asks cooing ad he pets his dog, he had a puppy to keep him accompanied in this silence.

"Hungry huh, let's get you a snack"He coos booping the dog's nose before getting up towards the kitchen.

He just needs to take his mind off the past, that's all.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

What really brings back the memories are the scars and marks present on his body, there were faded marks everywhere.

The most eye watching was the writing on his collarbones ,there was a cursive word .

Ouija.

It terrified him to see it out open, so he usually covered it.

Lying on his back on the warm bed, the boy was about to doze off, deep in his thoughts as his eyes get droopy.

And they finally close, making his body go limp.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I will double update since its a starting chapter.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for reading ❤