11. A Heart-to-Heart

Start from the beginning

Josie was confused, as to what was Hope saying.

Realizing Josie's confusing,
"When you asked, well mannered or like old times!! I think this was new, u didn't ever feed me ."

"Ohh.." Josie blushed.

After removing the empty food tray.

"Josie, would you mind staying with me for a while?"

"Of course, Hope. "Josie was confused, few minutes Hope told Josie to stay away from her.
She knew , Hope didn't mean it, but what changed? They just ate!

Lying down on, with her legs dangling half out of the bed, Hope looked at her ceiling and sighed.
"Actually, today I planned to go and talk to your father !... "

After a small pause...

"He came by, a couple of days earlier, to tell  .. I don't know why he came, probably to see if I'm still here or something... Anyways he didn't say anything other than, 'He is there to talk, whenever I'm ready'... "

Hope looked at Josie, who was now looking sympathetically at her.

"I got ready today, but I really have no idea what I would talk to him about if even I have the courage to go up to him!!"

Josie didn't speak a single word, waited for Hope to continue.

"I'm such a disaster... I mean, after everything I have been through, you will think I know how to handle this kind of situations, but even after so many things that happened to me, I have learned nothing... Not-a-single-thing"

"Maybe be I'm the monster, people think I'm, who can't learn from her mistakes, "

This was enough for Josie, she can't take this kind of talk anymore, especially not about Hope.

"Hey! You stop it ok! You are not a monster Hope Mikaelson, "Josie's eyes were filled with empathy as she continued " its just that bad thing happens to you, its not your fault. And as far I'm concerned you are the most courageous person I know. "

Hope sat on the bed, took one of Josie hand in hers and looking at it,

"Josie, how can you not see the monster? IN front of you? "

"Even if you don't consider what I did to my own family, just imagine that I did to yours.  This whole mess won't have started if it was not for me. And over all of these, I fell in love with him knowing everything. And you know what's worse, I don't even regrate it.  "
Hope couldn't look into Josie's eyes anymore.

"I know it was not his fault, when I thing out it, it was me, its always been me. "

"Hope, .. "Josie tried to lol in Hope's eyes but couldn't.

"I didn't ... I don't want to push people away .. Not anymore... Not you ... But... " Hope walked up to her window, looked outside.

"But what Hope ?... If you don't want to push people always then don't, don't push me away, allow me to be your friend for once , let someone in , anyone." Josie walked up to Hope standing behind her. " Even the greatest bravest person need  someone to hold their hand once in a while !"

"Hope you can't just isolate yourself... That's not fair to you or m...anyone that care about you."

Hope turned around frustrated, to come face to face with Josie.

"But,  don't you see what happens, whenever I let someone in, anyone in, they betray me or dye on me, which actually feels like a betrayal if you were wondering. "Hope moved passed Josie and went near here study table, "And if everything else fails, I will be there to kill them, or at least start the process. And TRUST ME IM REALLY GOOD AT IT." Last was rude, but Hope doesn't regret it.

Josie could feel the anger, frustration in Hope's eyes. All these were on her, Hope always blames herself for the worst things that happen to the people she loves. Josie knows Hope blames herself for her parents' death. And Josie knows better than to argue.

She walked up to Hope, this time she took one of Hope's hand in her's. "I'm sorry for the part I played in that, " Josie couldn't look up in Hope's eyes anymore. " I ...  me and Lizzie, we both are, we didn't know what else to do!"

Hope confusedly looked at Josie, as the brunette continued, " They told us, it was the only way to destroy the dark magic ... and.. ." Josie took a shaky breath " and to save you."

After a moment, when Hope realised what Josie was actually talking about, she doesn't know what to say. She never blamed the twins, for the part they play in it. She knows they did what they asked of, and they are the reason she is alive, she could never blame them. if its anyone's fault it's her, with her the whole "Hollow thing" started, and everyone sucked into . She knows, they had to do a tremendous amount of dark magic to get it out of Hope and put it in her Father. Especially knowing that it will kill him, selfless Josie, who could not hurt a fly, had to go through that. She doesn't even want to imagine any of that again. But, she could see Josie feels so much responsible for her actions.

"I know we were not friends back then,... but we .... we could probably have tried to find another way" Josie let out a heavy breath."

"Hey!! "By now Hope already turned around, took Josie's in both of her's, and brought it towards her heart.

"I, never, ever, blamed you, or Lizzie for that matter. YOU both are the reason I'm still alive, and as much as I, regret my life, I know this is what my parents would want from me, to live, to be happy, to grow, to live life to the fullest." Hope now kissed Josie's hand and looked up to the taller girl " And I Know, I suck at all those, but he only thing good id me being alive, and all because you both could do, something that others, probably the most powerful beings failed to do."

"Something people tried for thousands for years and failed, You were able to be the reason to THE KLAUSE MIKEALSON's death."

-----------------&&&&&-----------------

It just felt like there is not many Hosie story out there. Specially relating to the Legacies series

If you want me to continue,
Do like and comment.

Don't be a silent reader.

I'm open for suggestions
and new ideas.

Thank you!!.