zoya's Family

Zoya siddiqui.(she is a Lovely girl.
She doesn't open up with people that easily.

She always wanted to be an independent woman both financially and emotionally.

She had been betrayed in the past in the worst way which has turned her into a whole new person which is very quite,doesn't talk much with any one and many more,which you'll get to know in the presiding chapters.

She still believes in love, but fear to get a wrong person so she has kept the idea of love aside.

She doesn't make any relation that easily but when she makes, she respects it with her heart

Wasim siddiqui. (Zoya's father)(he is a doctor. Loves his family. Leads a simple life. He is quite strict and not so open minded.Want to see his children well settled. He loves his princess alot. )

Roshnaq siddiqui. (Zoya's mother) ( she is a lovely mother and at the same  time strict also. She is a housewife. Maintains discipline in the  house. She have some strict rules which sometimes becomes conflicting. She loves her children alot. Some special love for his son.)

Siddhant siddiqui. (Younger brother of zoya) (sorry i had to change the cast) ( he loves his sister alot. Pursuing his career. He wants to become a successful lawyer. They are like every normal siblings. They fight with each other but also stand with and for each other. He has passion for music and playing guitar, but due to his parents he is concentrating on his career as a lawyer.)

They lives in Delhi. She works in a hospital as a dentist.

Zoya's parents loves her alot but they are strict with both of them at the same time.

They are not so open minded. They just want their children to study and become a successful person and lead a happy life. They just want a simple life without any exaggeration.