💌27💌

⚠️

"W-What if they hear us..."

"If we're quiet enough, they won't.."

Chattering and laughter were clearly  heard coming from the dining room, clinking noises coming from the utensils hitting against the plates as they ate calmly. Unaware at the fact there was two empty spots at the dining table. Completely clueless of what could be happening upstairs in the guest room down the hall..

"M-mhm..hm....."

His hands were slightly trembling but still managed to placed them on the Older's shoulders, gripping onto them as the one on top of him deepen the kiss. The brunette let out a shaky gasp against his lips the moment he felt Minho bite his bottom lip gently. His heart was racing, he was so nervous. In fact, he was scare! Jisung wasn't sure what were they going to do or how far they were going to go. But knowing Minho was already unbuttoning his shirt , he damn well knows that the older wants to go all the way out this time...

"H-Hyung.."

Jisung let out a small moan the moment Minho finally pulled away and moved to his neck, already free from his collar of his white long sleeve dressed shirt. The one that was nicely tucked into his black slacks, the one that his father forced him to wear to look fancy at the dinner. Who knew that the so call genius would be the one to tear his clothes off  one by one..

The younger slightly arch his back as another small moan escape his lips as he felt Minho started to nibble on part of his neck which soon turn into sucking and slightly biting it. His fingers curl around even more around the fabric of the one attacking his neck, shirt. Tugging it at this point as he continued to let out small moans as Minho instructed him to be quiet as possible to avoid getting caught.

"What are you trying to do...hump the air..?"

Minho stated as he slightly pulled away but just to see that Jisung was trying to grind against something. Of course the younger became embarrassed of being caught, though he didn't realize what he was doing until Minho had pointed it out. Suddenly becoming shy as he shifted his gaze away from the boy on top of him. He heard a chuckle.

"Have you ever..had fantasies about me..?"

The brunette flinched,almost yelped the moment he felt his hand right on his leg. Starting from his knee and slowly sliding up. Jisung felt his breath hitch the closer his hand got, he even let out a small whimper when he gave his thigh a squeeze.

"Have you been having dirty thoughts..?"

"N-no..— Ah—!"

Jisung quickly covers his mouth with his right hand, inhaling sharply the moment Minho palm his crotch. Slightly adding pressure it, this made Jisung moan into his hand slightly.

"Have you touched yourself..while thinking of me..?"

"W-why are you asking such ques—ngh.."