💌16💌

"M-moving out—?! No you can't!"

"H-honey—! my apologies Han.."

Mr.Han let out a sigh as he smiled, shaking his head. "No..no it's okay. I know it's too sudden...but We don't want to be a burden to y—"

"B-but you're not being a burden! You're welcome to stayed here as long as you want! You can even live here fore—"

"Nara "Mr.Lee said quite sternly as He gently hold onto her hand, slowly pulling her down to sit down once again as she had stood up. Mr.Lee let out a sigh as he looked towards the Han's. " I'm sorry Ju... she just got too attached to Jisung...she still on the topic of them getting togethe—"

"I—I think Jisung is the one for our Min! He's all he needs honey!—"

"I appreciate your kind words... but please.. don't give my son false hope...he's already hurt enough.." Mr.Han said, whispering the last part to himself.

"B-but.."

"Nara, please stop pushing it..."

"Say goodbye to your love life with The Lee Minho. Cause the chances of you being with him has slim down to a 45% to -45%—"

"SEUNGMIN—!"

"Am I wrong though..?"

While Hyunjin and Seungmin bickered in the back, Felix approach Jisung who was once again slumped onto his desk, dropping himself on top of Jisung.

The usual :)

" Don't be sad...maybe this is for the better! " Felix said cheerfully as he nuzzle his cheek against Jisung's soft brown hair but all he got was a hum from the brunette who made him pout.

"Don't be like that!!werent you all about moving on from him?!" Felix question as he slide down his face look at Jisung's side profile, who was just staring ahead with tired eyes.

"I know what I said...But..."

"But?!"

At this point , Seungmin and Hyunjin had stopped their daily bickering to Join Felix into staring at their squirrel friend. Jisung Just buried his head into his arms, closing his eyes.
Not really wanted to talk more about the topic as he already bawl out everything last night until he passed out.

' I'm sorry... '

"Nothing, its nothing "

"GEt yOur ass Up! Are you trying to sleep rigHt nOw? WhAts the bUt?? You can NoT lEAVe is with a cliffhanger—!!"

"FELIX YOURE GONNA HURT HIM—"

"I don't wanna talk about it!!!leave me alone!!!" Jisung whine as he felt Felix was tugging him from the back of his blazer, pulling him to sit up but the squirrel boy just refused to do so. Just continue to keep his head buried between his arms.

"F-felix.. he obviously don't wanna talk about it.. let's back off—"

"B-but!"

"Felix!...Hyunjin's right. Lets give him some space to settle his thoughts. He'll come through.." Seungmin said quietly as he place his hand on his freckle friend shoulder, a way to reassure him. Felix let out a sigh before he nodded.

"Okay..."

Jisung Bit his bottom lip as he heard his friends walking away, he could already feel his eyes burning of wanting to cry but could not let himself cry in school once again...he already suffer enough embarrassment.. he really did not want to deal with that anymore.