💌24💌

"How's it going so far?"

"I'm not sure. I left them alone in the dor—"

"YoU LEFT JISUNG ALONE WITH THAT ASSHOLE?!"

"HYUNJIN GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!"

Woojin sat there awkwardly as he listened to the static's sounds of someone running around and hearing some yelling in the background as well. He let out a nervous laugh when he heard his younger brother's threatening voice, even more Hearing Hyunjin's screams of probably getting tackle to the ground.

"Y-you know what? I'll text you guys the information later on, e-enjoy your day!"

"W-Wait Woojin Hyung—!"

BEEP!

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Seungmin angrily exclaimed as he threw a cushion at Hyunjin, which it did hit perfectly against his pretty face. Making him fall backwards onto the carpet once again.

"HEY—! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

Hyunjim exclaimed after quickly sitting up, staring at the red head who was clearly upset at him.

"Its not that deep??? woojin said he was going to text us later on.." Hyunjin nonchalantly said as he stood up and patted off  any dust from his pants. He looked over to Seungmin, seeing that the boy had lower his head. The raven head rolled his eyes as he let out a sigh, he approach the red head and place his hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Seungmin..! I'm sorry okay?are you happy no—OW!"

Hyunjin slightly stumbled back as he hold his hand against his chest, he quickly look back at Seungmin, the one who had angrily slapped his hand away from him.

"What THE fuck is your problem?!"

Hyunjin yelled at Seungmin, starting to get annoyed by his actions. It isn't that deep, so why was his friend acting like this? Why was he making such a big deal out of this...

"Why does it have to be Jisung..?"

"W-What..?"

Seungmin bit his bottom lip as he stare at the confuse look that had taken over Hyunjin's face. He gripped the fabric of his jeans as he narrowed his eyes at the taller male.

"I would have been fine..with anyone..b-but why Jisung..?.. I don't understand..—what's there...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIKE JISUNG FROM ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE?!" Seungmin suddenly screamed at the Handsome boy, as it been something he been wanting to do for so long... Hyunjin stood there purely in shock by Seungmin's sudden outburst.

"S-Seungmin...w-what's wrong with you—is it because of the phone? I said I was so—"

" No you IDIOT! I'm not talking about the Fucking  phone?!" Seungmin once again scream as he grabbed another cushion and threw it at Hyunjin once again but this time he dodge it.

"THEN WHATS THIS ABOUT?!"

Hyunjin screamed back at Seungmin, starting to get frustrated from the situation. Seungmin became quiet once again, he could tell from his expression that he was hesitating to answer his question. He looked troubled as his gaze once again dropped to the ground as he took a deep breath.