🌻please, daddy.

Sam x jake
Jake Webber's owns my fucking heart, so has reggie

Jake whimpered slightly, when he felt sams strong arms pick him up and carry him into their small apartment. they had been out all night, and Jake had spent the integrity of the night grinding on Corey and Elton, trying to make sam jealous. Making sure to make direct eye contact with him.. and boy did it work.

"You slut, Youre mine ONLY" when Sam talked like this, Jake liked it. The older boy threw the 18 year old onto the bed, immediately taking his own shirt off. "Safe word?" Sam asks. Sam always made sure his boy was safe Beffore whatever they did, no matter the circumstances.

"Pickles" Jake giggles as he says it. But that turns into a moan when Sam slightly bites and twists his pink nipples. his hard on grew, and it was very obvious he was hard. a little wet spot showing because that much pre cum was coming out. Jake was a hot mess, moaning out while Sam whispered dirty things into his ear.

"I'm gonna finger you until your begging to come, then I'm going to eat you out until your a stuttering mess and then I'm going to pound your tight ass until you don't remember your own name. Then I'm going to come into your ass so you fucking remember who you belong too.. got it?" Fuck! Jake wants that.

"mm, please daddy, wreck me" Sam takes that as a green light and flips Jake around and pulls his laced pink thong off, spreads the youngsters cheeks and slowly rubs a finger over his hole. "pretty please, touch me daddy..." Jake moans out pushing his ass against sams finger. See, usually when they have a bit softer of sex Sam starts with one finger. But tonight he starts with two, shoving them inside of jakes ass, curling right to his prostate. "Mmm, fuckkk" 

"oh baby you've got a lot to look forward too. I'm going to make you forget about those chumps because youll be wanting my cock and mine only" Sam says into jakes ear, biting it. That makes the purple haired boy moans. His cock dripping ore cum, desperate for attention. Sams long fingers curling in and out, is killing jake and Hes desperate to cum. "Daddy, needa- needa cum pleasee"

"Not so soon, Princess. you're coming when daddy's says you can" Sam says, curling his fingers faster, whilst adding a third. at this point, jakes fucking wrecked. he's desperate. he try's pushing his hips back but sam holds his hips in place. "don't. move" the elder says sternly. Jake whimpers in response. eventually, after about two minutes or so of his fingers, Jake feels a loss in his hole. Then a warm surprise. it was sams tongue, the purple haired boy moans loudly, gripping the sheets below him. this sensation, Jake has felt before. but when Sam did it, it drove him the hell crazy.

Sams tongue did wonders, especially on jake. He was an actual hot mess at this point. "d-daddy please. ne-needa cumm" Jake moans out still feeling sams tongue. Sam gets up, sits against the wall on their bed, pants now off. "suck me off, Princess. Don't have me ask again"

in two seconds, jakes tongue was wrapped around sams 9inch cock. it wasn't too much for Jake, hes taken eltons 10.5incher before. As his mom would say, "mama ain't raise no Bitch".. but not in that exact context..

"Fuck Baby. Keep that up and I'm going to come in your mouth" Sam says, as Jake licks all up and down the base, then taking him whole humming as he does so. the humming causing Sam to jerk his hips forward. "
"cmere Baby, I want you to ride me. show me that you really belong to me" Sam encourages. this was new, instead of Sam marking him.. He's making him show his loyalty. Jake is all down for that. He crawls over to Sam, suddenly gaining some confidence, he leans in for a slow, hot passionate kiss. the kiss was really getting Jake excited.. and Jake jr.

The younger slowly lowers himself onto sams cock, taking all of him in. he throws his head back, moaning right away. "mm, daddy uh!" sam grabs the purple boys cheeks, spreads them and thrusts right up into him as he's sitting. holy shit, the facial expressions Hes making is making it very hard for Sam not to explode right there. Sounds of skin on skin fill the room, along with high pitched whimpers of Jake. eventually jakes legs become tired, and sams realizes. but they're not done, so he lays Jake on his back and looks down and admires his boy.

He leans down and sucks a mark on his neck, while stroking him. "My baby boy is so beautiful, and very loyal to me. he's been such a good boy" Sam trails off before delving into another hot kiss.

Jake wraps his legs around sams waist, wanting to finish what they started. "daddy, please, please fuck mee" the younger whines out, back arched with a scrunched face. Fuck, Sam could cum right there.

"I got you baby" the older says as the tip of his cock slides into jakes walls once again. still warm and tight, as Sam liked it. "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-" the boy was cut off again by Sam by another kiss while Sam still thrusted into him. his moans and whimpers into the kiss. tongues fighting for dominance, which Sam easily won. the thrusts got sloppier and sloppier and Sam was starting to get tired, and he and Jake were near their orgasms.

"fuckkk, daddy please let me come..."

"I need to come too, you ready? We do it together?" Sam asks, Jake nodding his head. "3..2..1.."

"Ahhh!~" Jake moans and throws his head against the pillow as white stripes cover his ad sams stomach, and his ass his filled deep with the elders cum. they were both so tired, especially after a long hot night of fucking. "I love you so fucking much baby boy" Sam says, kissing his head.

"I love you too, daddy" he bites sams bottom lip.

"... fuck it, round two?" Sam asks. Jake nodding happily.

End.

It was shit I knwo I'm sorry but it's 127am in the morning I'm tired.m as shit. Gn ❤️