Chapter One: The Devil is in the Details

3rd POV:

The gang sat in the airship with handcuffs on as everyone was sitting in silence waiting to see where they were all being taken to.

(Pretend (Y/n) is still on the floor unconsciousness.)

(Y/n) laid on the ground unconscious as Ruby watched him sleep, he hadn't waken up and it was beginning to worry her, that device was still on his neck, Ruby bent down and was going to try to take it off but it was really stuck to his neck.

Ruby: "Oh (Y/n), what did they do to you?" Ruby asked worryingly.

Qrow: "I think he'll be okay kiddo, (Y/n)'s the toughest son of a bitch I've ever met, if anything we should be worried about were we are going." Qrow said.

Ruby: "Where do you think their taking us?" Ruby asked sitting back on her seat.

Qrow: "I'm gonna go with jail." Qrow said.

Jaune: "I still can't believe that fishing pole guy took us out like it was nothing, heck he took (Y/n) down too!" Jaune said ashamed.

Weiss: "Well aside from them taking (Y/n) down, welcome to Atlas, those are Ironwood' s Ace operatives." Weiss said.

??: "Hmm? You guys had a run-in with the Ace Ops? Man Ironwood must really have a home to pick with you all if he sent his top dogs." Some guy that was in the airship with the gang said.

" Some guy that was in the airship with the gang said

Weiss: "They are not that big of a deal."

??: "Not that big of a deal!?! The Ace-Ops are the elite of the elite of  military Huntsmen, and their Ironwood's personal attack dogs." He Informed.

Nora: "So they got you too huh?"

??: "Pfft! I wouldn't let myself be caught by them! I'm here because I've been speaking out against Atlas' exploitation of Mantle, and Ironwood is just trying to silence me!" The guy said proudly.

Guard Driver: "You threw a brick at our ship!" The driver said.

??: "it's worth it if it gets people talking about our cause!"