Jerome's Room

--------------------

Jerome's POV

--------------------

Mitch continues to shuffle through his backpack.

I couldn't help but stare. He was bent over and everything. "Do she got a booty? She doooo." I whisper under my breath.

"Hmm? What did you say Jerome?" Asks Mitch as he turns to me with a book in his hand. "Nothing." I reply quickly. Mitch gives me a questioning look, but then he dismisses it.

"Okay, so we have to write an essay about any book we choose." Says Mitch as he paces around the room. I walk and sit on the couch.

"Well? Want to make a recommendation?" Asks Mitch. I shrug, "You pick." He glares at me, but then smirks.

"I choose Pride and Prejudice." He says triumphantly. Pride and Prejudice. I loved that book!

"Okay. Let's start." I say as I pull out a pencil and some paper. Mitch stares at me in confusion. "Don't you have to read it first?" He questions as he sits beside me. I smirk and answer, "Already read it."

Mitch stares at me with his mouth open. "Something got your attention?" I say as I write our names on the top of the paper. I see him blush, and stare at the floor.

"Oh wait. Let me guess, you haven't read it have you?" I ask him. He looks at me again, his cheeks still a light pink. "I'm in the middle of reading it." He says sheepishly.

"Well, start reading!" I say as I start to write the beginning of the essay. I hear a sputter and yelling from outside. Oh no, dads home. I pick Mitch up hastily and run to my room.

"What the! Put me down!" He yells as I drop him on my bed. I rush and lock the door. There is silence as I catch my breath.

"J-Jerome?" Asks Mitch. I look over at him, and his face is pure red. "Yes Mitch?" I respond as I start to walk over. "W-Why are we in your room?" He stutters. "Because if my dad were to see you right now he would probably beat you." I reply as I sit next to him.

"Oh." Is all he said.

------------------

Mitch's POV

------------------

When he had picked me up I was blushing my ass off. He carried me to his room and dropped me on his bed, then he ran to lock the door.

Oh god what the hell is about to happen?!?

Pervy thoughts filled my mind as I stared at his six pack. He spun around and closed his eyes.

After clearing my mind of the dirty thoughts, I finally speak.

"J-Jerome?"

He opens one eye and looks at me.

"Yes Mitch?" He answers as he walks over to me. "W-Why are we in your room?" I ask, trying -and failing- not to stutter. Jerome sighs, and something I would never imagine seeing in his eyes shown: fear.

"Because if my dad were to see you right now, he would probably beat you."

The fear spreads to me as I simply reply, "Oh.."

I see Jerome smirk. "Why? Were you thinking of doing something else?" Okay, by now my face feels like it's about to burn off because of this blush. Why am I getting so flushed? Because he's HOT. okay, shut up brain.

"N-No! I-I was just wondering!" I state sheepishly. Jerome's smirk then fades into a small smile. "What's this?" He asks as he points to my inner-jacket. I look, and see my rose is still tucked safely inside. I pull it out, and his smile widens a little. 

"Hey, Jerome, about what you said earlier..." I start, his words echoing in my head. People are different then they let on...

Jerome now has a fine line of pink grazing his cheeks. Then he smirks and asks, "See something you like?" Then I hear, something he probably didn't mean for me to hear.... "'Cause I do..." He whisper-mumbles.