Prolouge

(This is past Kcalb)

~Kcalb's POV~

   I open my eyes to see...hell. Of course I'll be in hell, after what I've done...might as well enjoy myself while I'm here. I died, so I must be some kind of demon.

   I found out what this city was after walking around. Pentagram City, an...interesting choice of name. Many demons roaming around, stealing, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, having sex in the back alleyway....I hate this place already. I keep getting stares at me, both from men and women. Was I ugly or something? I was getting angry from the stares and suddenly, someone bumped into me.
?: Hey, look at the little newbie!
?: Ha! A fresh demon over here!
   I stared blankly at the demons that bumped into me.
Kcalb: What.
?: A pretty boy like you is stealing my attention! This my turf so I'll let you off with a warning.
Kcalb: I don't give a fuck.
   I walk past them but when they touched my shoulder, I snapped.
?: You piece of-!

~3rd person POV~

Once that demon touched his shoulder, they immediately exploded. The demon's buddy step back in fright.
?: W-What the hell!?
The blood of the demon was everywhere, the body limbs spread out too. Kcalb glares at the second demon and snaps.

Suddenly, a large dark shadow formed around Kcalb and it instantly swallowed the second demon. The onlookers stare at Kcalb in fright, not wanting to go near him.
?: He killed the leaders!
?: So quickly too!
Kcalb looks around to see demons of every shape and form watching him. He points to a random demon and they jump in fright.
Kcalb: Who were these demons that I killed?
?: U-Um, they were the turf leaders!
Kcalb: I see...are there other members who own this area?
?: Y-Yes! They live in a warehouse not far from here.
Kcalb dragged them demon and followed the directions to the warehouse, once he got there he instantly killed every single demon there.
?: I-Impossible! You killed at least over a 100 demons already!
Kcalb: Hey...send a message for me will you...
?: What message?
Kcalb: I'm the new turf leader here, if anyone dares to challenge me...let's say it'll be a quick salvation.
?: A-Alright, please don't kill me!
As the demon was about to leave, he asked one question.
?: Why are you doing this?
Kcalb: ...do I need a reason? I just..felt like it.
The demons leaves, Kcalb uses his powers to make the warehouse clean from blood and dead bodies.
Kcalb: I don't need a reason...I'll join this ride until it's boring.

~years later~

Kclab made a name for himself as the Shadow demon. A terrifying leader who will brutally murder you if you get in his way. He joined the ranks as one of the most powerful demons in Pentagram city. He was strolling in the streets of Pentagram city, those who know him instantly stay away from him. He was walking until a shop caught his eye, making him stop.

It was a bakery shop, which is surprisingly still intact in hell. He was contemplating whether or not to go in until he felt someone pat his shoulder.
?: So the little old Shadow demon loves sweets! That's a surprising twist~!
Kcalb attacked the demon behind him with his shadows but it was blocked by black tendrils. Kcalb looked back in surprised as no one has ever blocked his attack. He sees a taller demon in a pinstriped red suit, a monocle and black antlers. His voice sounded like a radio.
?: Now now, no need for violence yet old sport~!

Kcalb: What is the Radio demon doing here? ?: Oh! The great Shadow demon knows little ol' me! I only just debuted

?: Oh! The great Shadow demon knows little ol' me! I only just debuted.
Kcalb: You're quite famous with the rumors spreading around here....I hear your work over the radio sometimes.
?: It's an honor to be recognize by you~! I'm Alastor, the new famous radio demon!
Alastor held his hand out for a shake, Kcalb grabs Alastor's hand and gently shook back but Alastor roughly shakes his hand back.
Alastor: Why are we just standing out here? Let's go inside!
Alastor pushes Kcalb in, making the demons stare at them in shock. Kcalb and Alastor are sitting at a small table, chocolate cake in Kcalb's hands while Alastor drinks dark coffee. Demons who have no context of what's going on are very scared to be in the presence of two powerful demons.

Kcalb: Why are you here Radio demon? ...it's not a coincidence that you're suddenly here.
Alastor: Can't a demon like me have a nice stroll in hell~! I suddenly saw you near a bakery and can't help but to meet you right now.
Kcalb: What's your motive...?
Alastor: No motive old sport~! I can't help it that I find it adorable that a terrifying demon as yourself loves sweets.
Kcalb: (A-Adorable!) *blushes*
Kcalb looks away from Alastor, trying to hide the blush creeping up his cheeks. Kcalb can't handle compliments at all. Alastor notices and smirks.
Alastor: Hah! You're so amusing~!
Kcalb: Sh-Shut up..I'll kill you..
Dark aura surrounded Kcalb but Alastor wasn't fazed at all. The dark aura effected the demons in the bakery, shivering at Kcalb's aura.

Alastor: You don't effect me Shadow demon but you interest me. Why not we partner up old friend?
Kcalb: I work alone...so I decline.
Alastor: Then I'll pester you day to night until you agree~!
Kcalb: Hmp, we'll see.
This was a start of their friendship. Eventually, Kcalb gave up and agreed to partner up with Alastor on his killing sprees. He can't deal with Alastor stalking him 24/7. Their friendship grew as demons in the street never see them separated from each other except from the times they have their own business to take care of. (More like Alastor being bored and pops out of nowhere wherever Kcalb is.) Years past and they were considered as a demonic duo but something happened to Kcalb, he stopped his killing sprees with Alastor. His demeanor changed, confusing the demons in hell. What happened to the Shadow demon that caused him to change?

Even with Kcalb not being a turf leader anymore, Alastor still visit his dear friend to have a nice tea party. (Even though he hates sweets and tea, Alastor still comes to Kcalb's afternoon tea times) The years continued in hell, Kcalb's reputation is considered as a urban legend in hell. Being non-active of killing demons has kept him in the shadows. Kcalb just wants to live his eternal life in hell in peace but of course, Alastor ruins it.