epilogue

𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓

𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓

"hey dipshit! you forgot your socks!"

hyunjin squeaked. "i did?" he looked at his shoes while seungmin snickered quietly. "oh, i did."

sighing, woojin buried his head in his hands while elly rubbed his back. "fucking idiots."

wedding bells chimed in the distance and a wedding tune was played on the piano by chan.

it was finally here, hyunjin and jisung's wedding.

jisung was walking down the isle now, well strutting really, with his father by his side. his father was crying, but so we're both pairs of their parents so it didnt really matter. and jugyeong held hands with her boyfriend seojun (teeheehee) while smiling at hyunjin.

it truly was a wonderful day. felix was jisung's bridesmaid and seungmin was hyunjin's best man.

the ceremony took on a while, with minho be the (un)holy priest, but it perfect.

"by the order of the internet, i now pronounce you husband and wife--husband i mean."

and the two captured lips. "calm down i am a temporary priest." minho said, holding up his fake bible threateningly.

they all then headed over to the food (c a k e) and continued conversing.

"uncle sungie! uncle jin!" four little children, three girls and one boy, ran toward the two at full speed. jaemin sprinted behind them screeching incoherent words.

"eunbyul! eunmi! eunchae! eunhyuk!" jaemin rasped, trying to catch his breath. "please try and stay by your daddy."

here is how you can tell the quadruplets apart:
• eunbyul! eldest and the smallest, has long wavy hair and choppy bangs ( like chaeyoung in dtna), and is the one with the constant tantrum
• eunmi! literal sunshine, is the one telling everyone they're beautiful, and short hair with side bangs
• eunchae! DO NOT GIVE SUGAR, is the one clinging to legs and/or running in circles, and doesnt have her two front teeth yet
• eunhyuk! is the youngest, is the one hiding behind things and screeching whenever someone touches him, and doesnt have of his two front teeth either
( you're welcome )

eunbyul stomped her foot on the ground. "daddy ate all my cake, mommy! he's a mean poopoo head!"

eunmi gasped. "don't call daddy that, he thought you weren't going to eat it!"

jisung laughed. "how about you all go have more cake, there's plenty."

the three girls went running and screaming, pushing past eachother, and eunchae screeched out, "move out of the way stupid poopoo heads!"

"sweetie, how about you go with your sisters to get more cake?" jaemin said, patting eunhyuk's head.

eunhyuk smiled and ran after his sisters screeching in the language he made up.

"they're a handful, aren't they?" hyunjin laughed, his arm wrapped around jisung's waist.

jaemin laughed lightly, tracing a finger along the scar on his cheek from the accident. "they're adorable though." he said. "minho is definatly on bedtime duty when we get home though, they're going to be bouncing off the ceiling by the time the sugar sets in." the three laughed together, telling more stories about their new lives.

they were all happy.

felix, changbin, seungmin, jeongin, taylor, chan, woojin, elly, minho, jaemin, and hyunjin and jisung. all of them.

hyunjin and jisung were alone now, standing under a shady willow. "i still cant believe we met at a target." hyunjin sighed.

"i worked there, you gotta remember that." jisung chuckled, punching hyunjin's arm playfully and placing his head on his shoulder.

they stayed like that for a while until jisung said something.

"i want kids."

and hyunjin patted his head. "have you seen minho and jaemin? they barely sleep anymore, nor do they have sex that much."

"i still want kids and you cant tell otherwise."

"fine, ill think about it."

"damn straight you will."

𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆, 𝒊’𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒖𝒑

𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒖𝒑

THE END.